Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool fans 🦝🦝 14:07 - May 18 with 2990 viewsstmichael

Booing the National Anthem , Fook the Tories etc..
Classless rats.
Utterly despise them…

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Liverpool fans 🦝🦝 on 20:21 - May 18 with 612 viewsWints76

Liverpool fans 🦝🦝 on 20:06 - May 18 by Bicester_North

It was before Thatcher in the 70s the Tories we’re getting voted out up there.

The apathy and excuses towards the 39 dead Italians, getting the English banned from Europe (up until then the scousers were always on the England away scene) and the frequent use of blades on Merseyside didn’t endear them to most other football fans either.

Yorkshire people and the North East had life just as hard in the 80s etc but they don’t hate England or feel the need to draw attention to themselves at every opportunity
[Post edited 18 May 2022 20:09]

Yeh, good points, though I have always felt more welcome on Merseyside than I have in Yorkshire (especially Leeds!). That book has a good piece on Heysel in it as well.
Liverpool fans 🦝🦝 on 20:36 - May 18 with 582 viewsBicester_North

Liverpool fans 🦝🦝 on 20:21 - May 18 by Wints76

Yeh, good points, though I have always felt more welcome on Merseyside than I have in Yorkshire (especially Leeds!). That book has a good piece on Heysel in it as well.

There are definitely more unfriendly places than Liverpool, I’ve had many great nights up there, it’s the Liverpool FC supporters rather than scousers in general that, when they get together, seem an increasingly insufferable bunch.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Liverpool fans 🦝🦝 on 07:31 - May 19 with 404 viewskingslandstand1

Liverpool fans 🦝🦝 on 18:12 - May 18 by Bicester_North

Plenty of people don’t like the anthem, but it’s only them that feels they have to all boo it like little sheep at the cup final because they perceive themselves as not English.

Maybe they ought to create their own independent state such as Monaco or the Vatican and then denounce all those that don't agree with their views (not that those 2 examples dislike everyone else)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024