Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell 12:53 - Jun 13 with 8830 viewsJames1980

[Post edited 14 Jun 2022 16:31]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Who could it be? on 16:16 - Jun 14 with 1983 viewsDale_4_Life

James now we know can you change the title of the Thread to show our new signings name?
Who could it be? on 16:32 - Jun 14 with 1919 viewsJames1980

Who could it be? on 16:16 - Jun 14 by Dale_4_Life

James now we know can you change the title of the Thread to show our new signings name?

Edited

Who could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 09:41 - Jun 15 with 1583 viewsDale_4_Life

Cheers James.... Remind me of the story how you became such a big Dale fan? Fantastic effort as you live a fair distance away!
FeeWho could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 10:39 - Jun 15 with 1504 viewsJames1980

Who could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 09:41 - Jun 15 by Dale_4_Life

Cheers James.... Remind me of the story how you became such a big Dale fan? Fantastic effort as you live a fair distance away!

At school my peers called each other glory hunters for supporting the usual teams. I thought I'm not a glory hunter, so onto teletext, might have been ceefax I went and the page for football's fourth division, chose Rochdale as the team I was going to support.
Feel a bit bad for my reason now but I'm glad I made that choice and I am proud to call myself a Rochdale fan.

FeeWho could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 11:13 - Jun 15 with 1430 viewsAtThePeake

FeeWho could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 10:39 - Jun 15 by James1980

At school my peers called each other glory hunters for supporting the usual teams. I thought I'm not a glory hunter, so onto teletext, might have been ceefax I went and the page for football's fourth division, chose Rochdale as the team I was going to support.
Feel a bit bad for my reason now but I'm glad I made that choice and I am proud to call myself a Rochdale fan.

You've no reason to feel bad about it James, it's as valid a reason as anyone who started attending games due to locality of a family connection. The main thing is your support for the club - which can't be called into question!

Tangled up in blue.

FeeWho could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 11:16 - Jun 15 with 1423 viewsJames1980

FeeWho could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 11:13 - Jun 15 by AtThePeake

You've no reason to feel bad about it James, it's as valid a reason as anyone who started attending games due to locality of a family connection. The main thing is your support for the club - which can't be called into question!

😀

FeeWho could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 12:19 - Jun 15 with 1332 viewsDale_4_Life

FeeWho could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 10:39 - Jun 15 by James1980

Bloody marvoulous!

Next season I would like to buy you a pre match pint!
FeeWho could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 12:45 - Jun 15 with 1286 viewskel

You’re stuck with us now, James, and one of our own. I’d take one of you over a million of those Twitter ‘experts’ who think they know our club better than we do.
Login to get fewer ads

FeeWho could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 13:58 - Jun 15 with 1177 viewsJames1980

FeeWho could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 12:19 - Jun 15 by Dale_4_Life

Bloody marvoulous!

Next season I would like to buy you a pre match pint!

That is most kind of you thank you.

FeeWho could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 14:04 - Jun 15 with 1170 viewsJames1980

FeeWho could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 12:45 - Jun 15 by kel

You’re stuck with us now, James, and one of our own. I’d take one of you over a million of those Twitter ‘experts’ who think they know our club better than we do.

I could have made a terrible mistake and selected one of the other teams Bury for example.

FeeWho could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 14:16 - Jun 15 with 1153 viewsIOMDale

FeeWho could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 12:45 - Jun 15 by kel

Speaking of which Kel, a cage is being rattled...

UTDNFS

FeeWho could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 15:10 - Jun 15 with 1078 viewskel

FeeWho could it be? The answer Ethan Ebanks Landell on 14:16 - Jun 15 by IOMDale

Speaking of which Kel, a cage is being rattled...

Heh.

Not sure Tazzy 2 does irony. Wonder if his fan club know he mocks children who have autism and doesn’t see the need to apologise for it. I’ll catch up with him over that one, he can be sure of that.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2022 15:12]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024