Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Look To Bayern Munich For Central Defender 11:45 - Jun 15 with 1364 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/57888/saints-look-to-bay

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Look To Bayern Munich For Central Defender on 17:33 - Jun 15 with 1161 viewsGeauxSaints

Probably has the highest of upside of any USMNT central defender, which isn't saying much as it is a very mediocre group. Also has major injury issues. On the plus side he excels in a back three, which Ralph utilizes. If Saints sign him, I would prefer a loan with an option to buy.
Saints Look To Bayern Munich For Central Defender on 12:05 - Jun 16 with 1001 viewsdirk_doone

Saints Look To Bayern Munich For Central Defender on 17:33 - Jun 15 by GeauxSaints

Probably has the highest of upside of any USMNT central defender, which isn't saying much as it is a very mediocre group. Also has major injury issues. On the plus side he excels in a back three, which Ralph utilizes. If Saints sign him, I would prefer a loan with an option to buy.

Sounds like Saints level of signing. Obviously he hasn't played much but he's supposed to be a good header of the ball, which is something we desperately need. I had a look at the Hoffenheim and Bayern messageboards and they are generally positive about him, which is a good sign. Often when we've been linked with a player from a European club in the past, their fans have been over the moon at the prospect of getting rid of him.

Overall, Richards sounds like one of the better players we've been linked with.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024