Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Misrepresentative England Team 07:27 - Jul 14 with 4867 viewsChesham_Saint

So, according to the BBC the England women’s football team is “too white”. Yes, really.

First off I though they might be commenting on the kit and were merely advocating a Newcastle type strip as a joke. But, no, much sillier than that, the “good old BBC” was referring of course to the ethnicity of the team.

The world may be going to hell in a hand cart but the BBC has the time, resource and crassness to focus on this non issue. No wonder people despair.

By contrast how many of Saints’ new recruits are white? None, as far as I can tell, and no one makes the slightest comment. And why is that? Because we just want the best people for the job irrespective of anything else.

Or am I missing something?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Misrepresentative England Team on 08:42 - Jul 18 with 612 viewsdwayne_dibley

you could even say that non-humans are not represented in the England Wenches Team

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Misrepresentative England Team on 08:55 - Jul 18 with 596 viewsChesham_Saint

Meanwhile the achievements of the women's team are undermined by this petty woke point scoring by the BBC. As is so often the case with them, achieving the complete opposite of what was intended.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Misrepresentative England Team on 18:22 - Jul 19 with 487 viewsBridders2

Misrepresentative England Team on 08:55 - Jul 18 by Chesham_Saint

Meanwhile the achievements of the women's team are undermined by this petty woke point scoring by the BBC. As is so often the case with them, achieving the complete opposite of what was intended.

The BBC are desperate to promote their black agenda even though as said black people make up 3% of the population, and the are agast that the England women's team only has one black player even though that's proportionate to the population. It's so obvious when they zoom in on the one black spectator in the crowd when they're covering events like Glastonbury, Wimbledon, Golf etc when the audience is 99% white. Why does the reality perplex them so much?
Misrepresentative England Team on 18:25 - Jul 19 with 483 viewsHeisenberg

Misrepresentative England Team on 18:22 - Jul 19 by Bridders2

The BBC are desperate to promote their black agenda even though as said black people make up 3% of the population, and the are agast that the England women's team only has one black player even though that's proportionate to the population. It's so obvious when they zoom in on the one black spectator in the crowd when they're covering events like Glastonbury, Wimbledon, Golf etc when the audience is 99% white. Why does the reality perplex them so much?

What’s a black agenda ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Misrepresentative England Team on 18:49 - Jul 19 with 468 viewsBridders2

Misrepresentative England Team on 18:25 - Jul 19 by Heisenberg

What’s a black agenda ?

I said 'their' black agenda. While it's important to represent black people in programming they are greatly over represented in BBC productions sometimes accounting for 50% or more of the cast. The same for commentators. Asians making up 4% of the population are under represented. White people 87% very under represented.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024