Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southall to Birmingham Confirmed 12:06 - Jul 19 with 4104 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-richardson-re

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 12:10 - Jul 19 with 4031 viewsSuddenLad

I think someone should do their homework and ring the EFL. How on earth Southall can be considered suitable for such a position is beyond comprehension. It's impossible to fathom.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 12:54 - Jul 19 with 3839 viewsboromat

Hopefully this works out perfectly. If Matt Southall is one of those individuals charged by the EFL it gives the EFL a brilliant very public opportunity to strip someone of a role in an EFL club.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 13:17 - Jul 19 with 3725 viewsD_Alien

Its worth pointing out that, as far as i can gather, a CEO doesn't have to be an owner or a director, in which case the EFL might be powerless to intervene*

* even if they had the balls, which we know they don't

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 13:18 - Jul 19 with 3722 viewsjudd

Should have gone to Coventry

Poll: What is it to be then?

Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 16:48 - Jul 19 with 3351 viewsTomRAFC

Trust members might want to check their inbox...

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 17:04 - Jul 19 with 3289 viewsDaleiLama

Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 16:48 - Jul 19 by TomRAFC

Trust members might want to check their inbox...

I can see Argos orders taking a lot longer to pick and get to the counter now. Not to mention Val having a shot of espresso with her cocoa before she turns in - they are going to be even busier now.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 18:21 - Jul 19 with 3119 viewsNorthernDale

The question is, how can he be CEO at Birmingham and also hold significant shares in the Dale, would the EFL allow this?
Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 18:28 - Jul 19 with 3071 viewsTomRAFC

Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 18:21 - Jul 19 by NorthernDale

The question is, how can he be CEO at Birmingham and also hold significant shares in the Dale, would the EFL allow this?

I wondered the same myself but have been told he could.

It's a moot point though. According to the list of shareholders, which was updated for the last EGM, no one associated with Morton House owns a single share.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Login to get fewer ads

Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 18:54 - Jul 19 with 2999 viewswozzrafc

Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 18:28 - Jul 19 by TomRAFC

I wondered the same myself but have been told he could.

It's a moot point though. According to the list of shareholders, which was updated for the last EGM, no one associated with Morton House owns a single share.

Hadn’t just got an agreement to purchase 25% which is now 12.5% . Typical southall splashing the cash but not actually paying!!

I dread to think what he’s planning for Birmingham city
Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 22:52 - Jul 19 with 2576 viewsDorkingDale

Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 13:17 - Jul 19 by D_Alien

Its worth pointing out that, as far as i can gather, a CEO doesn't have to be an owner or a director, in which case the EFL might be powerless to intervene*

...which is why he stated that he wouldn't be at director at Dale. Just enough power to control the £ without having to pass the EFL tests.
Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 23:05 - Jul 19 with 2536 viewsRAFCBLUE

Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 13:17 - Jul 19 by D_Alien

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/efl-regulations/appe

‘Relevant Person’ means in respect of any Club any individual Person (and not any Entity) operating the powers that are usually associated with the powers of a director of a company incorporated under the 2006 Act (as a Company limited by shares or by guarantee). Further, and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following individuals shall in any event be deemed to qualify as a Relevant Person:

(a) a director as defined by Section 250 of the 2006 Act;

(b) a shadow director as defined by Section 251 of the 2006 Act;

(c) a person registered as a director or secretary of the Club with the Registrar of Companies;

(d) a person for whom a Form AP01 (to be filed with the Registrar of Companies) has been completed in relation to the Club;

(e) a person who has been elected to become a director of the Club at a meeting of the board of directors of the Club;

(f) a person who has been elected to become a director of the Club at a meeting of the members of the Club;

(g) a person in accordance with whose directions or instructions the persons constituting the management of the Club are accustomed to act;

(h) any Authorised Signatory;

(i) any duly appointed signatory (as that term is utilised in Regulation 46.1);

(j) any ‘chief executive’ officer, ‘general manager’, ‘chief operating officer’ or any other person undertaking any duties which would objectively be considered to be equivalent to those roles;

(k) any person appointed by those with Control over the Club to represent their interests in the management of the Club; and

(l) a person who has Control over the affairs of the Club,

but the definition of ‘Relevant Person’ expressly excludes any external legal, financial or other professional advisers where they are acting in a capacity regulated by a professional regulatory body and do not hold any interest (in excess of a 5% shareholding) in the Club .

The EFL will get a say on him if these rules are correct.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 16:47 - Jul 20 with 2096 viewsZac_B

A lot of Birmingham fans asking why Paul Richardson would bring in a crook like Southall when he's a lifelong fan.

Is he actually a lifelong fan? Or a lifelong fan in the sense that DB was?
Southall to Birmingham Confirmed on 17:05 - Jul 20 with 2019 viewsblackdogblue

Sounds like Brum fans not happy…

https://wewilljourneyon.proboards.com/thread/6694/richardson-latest-takeover-rum

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024