| qpr in new york? 04:21 - Aug 9 with 6954 views | nyhoops | i know there had been active group of r's supporters in new york at one point, but hard to find any info now. if there are would love to meet up and watch, i know tony fernandes stopped by with the group one time. |  | | |  |
| qpr in new york? on 07:51 - Aug 9 with 6783 views | Landshark | I was in New York when QPR played, the QPR NYC supporters group meet at a bar called The Football Factory. It was right by the Empire State building. Not sure if they still meet up there or not. Hopefully someone on here has more up to date information for you. |  | |  |
| qpr in new york? on 08:20 - Aug 9 with 6730 views | wombat |
| qpr in new york? on 07:51 - Aug 9 by Landshark | I was in New York when QPR played, the QPR NYC supporters group meet at a bar called The Football Factory. It was right by the Empire State building. Not sure if they still meet up there or not. Hopefully someone on here has more up to date information for you. |
went there as well a few years ago, excellent bar and loads of QPR stuff down stairs think they are still active for all games shown on TV |  |
|  |
| qpr in new york? on 08:28 - Aug 9 with 6719 views | CroydonCaptJack | There is a facebook group called QPR NYC. I also went to the bar mentioned and met up with a few of the lads. There is lovely bloke called Fitz. Another, who I am sure loads on here will know is Paul Curtis who lives out there and is QPR mad. He comes back a couple of times a year and takes in every game he can. He works at Madison Square Gardens. A really great bloke. [Post edited 9 Aug 2022 9:44]
|  |
|  |
| qpr in new york? on 10:29 - Aug 9 with 6582 views | PlanetHonneywood |
| qpr in new york? on 08:28 - Aug 9 by CroydonCaptJack | There is a facebook group called QPR NYC. I also went to the bar mentioned and met up with a few of the lads. There is lovely bloke called Fitz. Another, who I am sure loads on here will know is Paul Curtis who lives out there and is QPR mad. He comes back a couple of times a year and takes in every game he can. He works at Madison Square Gardens. A really great bloke. [Post edited 9 Aug 2022 9:44]
|
Paul is back in London in a few weeks, so I'm sure he'll be alerted. However, if the OP wants to message me with some contact details, I'll put you boys in touch. |  |
|  |
| qpr in new york? on 13:15 - Aug 9 with 6437 views | W13R | One of the lads from the group that I know is over at the moment. He was out and about on Saturday and I believe is over here for four weeks. |  | |  |
| qpr in new york? on 15:05 - Aug 9 with 6350 views | flynnbo |
| qpr in new york? on 10:29 - Aug 9 by PlanetHonneywood | Paul is back in London in a few weeks, so I'm sure he'll be alerted. However, if the OP wants to message me with some contact details, I'll put you boys in touch. |
Yep, Paul's arriving on the 18th and I'm meeting up with him and another mate at the Rotherham game. |  | |  |
| qpr in new york? on 17:50 - Aug 9 with 6235 views | CroydonCaptJack |
| qpr in new york? on 15:05 - Aug 9 by flynnbo | Yep, Paul's arriving on the 18th and I'm meeting up with him and another mate at the Rotherham game. |
Damn, that is a shame as I am missing that game. I expect he is around for a bit though. |  |
|  |
| qpr in new york? on 23:25 - Aug 9 with 6130 views | digswellhoop | sound like a christmas song to me |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| qpr in new york? on 06:23 - Aug 10 with 6068 views | nyhoops | thank you all for pointing me the right way-- it seems qpr nyc is active, and are meeting at football factory. ill be going down soon, really looking forward. havent been around another qpr supporter since i was at loftus road in december 2015, 2-2 draw with brighton (midweek, nighttime, incredible atmosphere thats stuck with me.) |  | |  |
| qpr in new york? on 22:05 - Aug 31 with 1507 views | QPRNYC | There still is! Every week we meet at Legends at The Football Factory. All meet up details on Instagram - @qprnewyorkcity. Drop us a line, you'll be more than welcome to join us! |  | |  |
| qpr in new york? on 22:34 - Aug 31 with 1387 views | Northernr |
| qpr in new york? on 22:05 - Aug 31 by QPRNYC | There still is! Every week we meet at Legends at The Football Factory. All meet up details on Instagram - @qprnewyorkcity. Drop us a line, you'll be more than welcome to join us! |
It's a fantastic thing. Highly recommend. |  | |  |
| qpr in new york? on 08:05 - Sep 1 with 1020 views | flynnbo |
| qpr in new york? on 22:05 - Aug 31 by QPRNYC | There still is! Every week we meet at Legends at The Football Factory. All meet up details on Instagram - @qprnewyorkcity. Drop us a line, you'll be more than welcome to join us! |
Paul went to the Blackburn game even though he’d paid for travelling the previous Saturday as well! |  | |  |
| |