Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Examples of more acceptable language at St Mary's 17:28 - Aug 9 with 1495 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints fans are being very rude and offensive towards Leeds, Mancs, Geordies, Scousers, the referee and occasionally the Saints players. So as well as sitting in their seat at all times, we need to think of ways to react which are much less offensive.

So here goes
"What a shame"
"Oh dear"
"That's not very nice"
"What a nuisance"
"My goodness me"
"It's certainly not true"
"What a disappointment"
"Think carefully Ref"
[Post edited 9 Aug 2022 17:45]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Examples of more acceptable language at St Mary's on 18:13 - Aug 9 with 1392 viewsBicester_North

You’re below par Redmond!

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Examples of more acceptable language at St Mary's on 18:17 - Aug 9 with 1383 viewsSaintsforeverj

Examples of more acceptable language at St Mary's on 18:13 - Aug 9 by Bicester_North

You’re below par Redmond!

"Salisu, have you ever thought about shooting in the opposite goal, it will do wonders my sweet"

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Examples of more acceptable language at St Mary's on 19:46 - Aug 9 with 1334 viewsRednWight

Examples of more acceptable language at St Mary's on 18:17 - Aug 9 by Saintsforeverj

"Salisu, have you ever thought about shooting in the opposite goal, it will do wonders my sweet"

Some years ago I took a young lady with special needs to games
After one particularly nasty tackle on one of our players, after the shouting and abuse settled, people all around were amused by her shouting
That’s not nice. Somebody should tell his mum

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024