Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation 15:00 - Aug 8 with 1832 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58170/saints-give-update

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 15:06 - Aug 8 with 1450 viewsPatfromPoole

There’s not even the hint of an apology there, is there?

I mean, fair do’s, I’m not a ST holder, so I would have no reason to gripe.

But the club just seems to be completely amateurish all over the place at the moment.

With the notable exception of Joe Shields.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 15:08 - Aug 8 with 1442 viewsPatfromPoole

The club are of course far too busy harping on about opening pointless outdoor bars and killing the Itchen North.

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 15:14 - Aug 8 with 1438 viewsdwayne_dibley

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 15:08 - Aug 8 by PatfromPoole

The club are of course far too busy harping on about opening pointless outdoor bars and killing the Itchen North.

You forget the effort needed on the Gasworks Burger.

Getting like the end of the Rupert Lowe era where issues like having a first team able to compete in the Premiership came a distant second to a Radio Station, Insurance Company and flash cars for the senior staff.

The final days of the Roman Empire went a similar way.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 15:14]

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 15:15 - Aug 8 with 1436 viewsSaintsforeverj

They are absolutely taking the p..s out of the loyal fans - terrible team, terrible ticket office, queues around the ground, paint peeling off the walls, speakers in parts of the ground crackling and can't be heard, stewards throwing out loyal fans for cheering on the team, Adams our only good striker about to be sold, pay for a ST only for it not to be delivered in time (again!).

The fans I know all agree, and are just about ready to really kick off this Saturday, if we have another defeat, as well as stewards making us sit there in silence. Perfect storm in 35 degrees, come 3pm Saturday.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 15:48 - Aug 8 with 1402 viewsfranniesTache

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 15:08 - Aug 8 by PatfromPoole

"killing" the itchen north is not down to the club, they've been told by the police and league to get it under control and have until the world cup break to do it.
Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 16:16 - Aug 8 with 1359 viewsPatfromPoole

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 15:48 - Aug 8 by franniesTache

"killing" the itchen north is not down to the club, they've been told by the police and league to get it under control and have until the world cup break to do it.

It’s hardly Millwall is it?

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 16:19 - Aug 8 with 1355 viewsfranniesTache

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 16:16 - Aug 8 by PatfromPoole

It’s hardly Millwall is it?

Doesn't matter the league is looking into every single club and we're not alone, West Ham were told to put in a barrier, and from what we were told on saturday Saints were close to having to do the same, add a six foot barrier between block 1/2 and the away fans, if they couldn't get those blocks under control.
Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 16:36 - Aug 8 with 1332 viewsdwayne_dibley

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 16:19 - Aug 8 by franniesTache

Doesn't matter the league is looking into every single club and we're not alone, West Ham were told to put in a barrier, and from what we were told on saturday Saints were close to having to do the same, add a six foot barrier between block 1/2 and the away fans, if they couldn't get those blocks under control.

what is wrong with a barrier, other clubs have them?

Login to get fewer ads

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 16:38 - Aug 8 with 1330 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 16:19 - Aug 8 by franniesTache

And what are they doing about away fans buying tickets in the home end, walking in wearing away team colours? Could they not give the away fans 100 seats less next to the barrier?

They won't do those things because they want the money from the away support in the away and home ends.

Can't they line the barrier with police officers? Other clubs have plenty of banter going on. At Spurs Saturday, the home fans above were shouting all sorts of abuse to us below, (not that I minded) but what are they doing about it? Or they just picking in us.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 16:41]

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 17:06 - Aug 8 with 1294 viewssaints__fan__73

#insemmenswetrust
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 17:06]

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 17:29 - Aug 8 with 1268 viewsfranniesTache

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 16:38 - Aug 8 by Saintsforeverj

And what are they doing about away fans buying tickets in the home end, walking in wearing away team colours? Could they not give the away fans 100 seats less next to the barrier?

They won't do those things because they want the money from the away support in the away and home ends.

Can't they line the barrier with police officers? Other clubs have plenty of banter going on. At Spurs Saturday, the home fans above were shouting all sorts of abuse to us below, (not that I minded) but what are they doing about it? Or they just picking in us.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 16:41]

I dunno i'm not the club, probably better to ask them that than me ;)
Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 17:32 - Aug 8 with 1261 viewsfranniesTache

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 16:36 - Aug 8 by dwayne_dibley

what is wrong with a barrier, other clubs have them?

Only other club that has one currently is West Ham, and this is it

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 17:45 - Aug 8 with 1239 viewsPatfromPoole

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 17:32 - Aug 8 by franniesTache

Clive just mentioned to me that we should build one of these on the edge of our penalty area…….

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 17:47 - Aug 8 with 1239 viewsfranniesTache

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 17:45 - Aug 8 by PatfromPoole

Clive just mentioned to me that we should build one of these on the edge of our penalty area…….

Wouldn't mind one right infront of my view of the pitch for most games
Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 19:40 - Aug 8 with 1152 viewsdwayne_dibley

think Blackpool had one

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 19:50 - Aug 8 with 1149 viewshedgeend61

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11091811/West-Ham-SLAMMED-fan

Hammers fans look like they're paying for the wall, £7.60 a pint of Heineken

£5.19 I got charged at Spurs according to my Barclays app, was that right, seemed quite cheap
Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 20:05 - Aug 8 with 1114 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 19:50 - Aug 8 by hedgeend61

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11091811/West-Ham-SLAMMED-fan

Hammers fans look like they're paying for the wall, £7.60 a pint of Heineken

£5.19 I got charged at Spurs according to my Barclays app, was that right, seemed quite cheap

It's the disgusting Premier League. A pint was £3.60 at Eastleigh. How else are they going to pay these greedy players their 200 grand a week?

Water at Spurs was also £2.50 a bottle, when people were burning in the stands.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 20:07]

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 20:20 - Aug 8 with 1069 viewshedgeend61

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 20:05 - Aug 8 by Saintsforeverj

It's the disgusting Premier League. A pint was £3.60 at Eastleigh. How else are they going to pay these greedy players their 200 grand a week?

Water at Spurs was also £2.50 a bottle, when people were burning in the stands.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 20:07]

And they ran out of the £2.50 water before the 2nd half started, fair play though they dished out the plastic pint glasses so everyone could fill up free from the tap
Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 20:26 - Aug 8 with 1049 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 20:20 - Aug 8 by hedgeend61

And they ran out of the £2.50 water before the 2nd half started, fair play though they dished out the plastic pint glasses so everyone could fill up free from the tap

I wonder what Saints will do to help their fans on Saturday, with an expected temperature of 33 degrees. No water fountains at St Mary's!

No doubt, they will leave us all to burn and melt away into the concrete.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 20:27]

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 20:38 - Aug 8 with 1017 viewsPatfromPoole

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 20:26 - Aug 8 by Saintsforeverj

I wonder what Saints will do to help their fans on Saturday, with an expected temperature of 33 degrees. No water fountains at St Mary's!

No doubt, they will leave us all to burn and melt away into the concrete.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 20:27]

Half-price bottled water on the concourse.

Between 2.00pm and 2.15pm.

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 21:45 - Aug 8 with 985 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 20:38 - Aug 8 by PatfromPoole

Half-price bottled water on the concourse.

Between 2.00pm and 2.15pm.

In all seriousness, it was extremely hot sat there at Spurs in 28 degrees with the sun beating down on everyone. They are forecasting 34 degrees Saturday. Some fans will have the sun beating down on them.

You arn't allowed to bring your own water bottles, so what are people meant to do, buy a bottle of water every half an hour?

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 21:51 - Aug 8 with 973 viewssaintwizzler

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 21:45 - Aug 8 by Saintsforeverj

In all seriousness, it was extremely hot sat there at Spurs in 28 degrees with the sun beating down on everyone. They are forecasting 34 degrees Saturday. Some fans will have the sun beating down on them.

You arn't allowed to bring your own water bottles, so what are people meant to do, buy a bottle of water every half an hour?

I will leave my tartan blanket at home but will have ice cold pop in my Thermos for the 1-0 defeat as I cheer on the Saints in Kingsland Centre hun.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 21:54 - Aug 8 with 964 viewsSaintsforeverj

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 21:51 - Aug 8 by saintwizzler

I will leave my tartan blanket at home but will have ice cold pop in my Thermos for the 1-0 defeat as I cheer on the Saints in Kingsland Centre hun.

That's a good idea, they can give out red and white ice pops.

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 21:57 - Aug 8 with 936 viewssaintwizzler

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 21:54 - Aug 8 by Saintsforeverj

That's a good idea, they can give out red and white ice pops.

Put one in the lager to give it some taste.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Saints Give Update On Season Ticket Situation on 15:54 - Aug 9 with 761 viewsfranniesTache

So I just got this in an email from the club, once more the proper ITK breaking news happens on the Ugly

Thank you for purchasing your season ticket for the 2022/23 season, we can’t wait to welcome you back to St Mary’s.

The energy you generate is fantastic and the team really value the support you give them from the stands. To ensure we can continue to offer a safe, accessible stadium that all of our fans can enjoy, we wanted to make you aware of some changes you’ll notice when you come to St Mary’s this season that have been made following conversations with the local authorities.

These changes have been made following a season when throughout football we witnessed a disappointing increase in anti-social behaviour. The Premier League have recently launched a league-wide campaign designed to raise awareness of the consequences of this anti-social behaviour, and we are committed to working with the Premier League and local authorities to ensure Southampton Football Club remains the family friendly venue we pride ourselves on.

The club has recently appointed a new Safety Officer who is currently working closely with the local authorities to help eradicate unacceptable behaviour at St Mary’s which will be supported by an increased steward presence in Itchen North. It is really important for us to get this right because it will avoid the club having to operate at a reduced capacity in certain areas and hopefully prevent the installation of a solid boundary wall between home and away fans in the Itchen North corner.

Being able to demonstrate that we are able to operate safely at full capacity will also be vital as we look towards introducing safe standing at St Mary’s, something the club will continue to consult with fans about during the course of the season.

In the meantime, we ask all fans to follow these basic guidelines to ensure their safety and that of their fellow supporters.

1. Look after your ticket. Remember that, according to our T&C’s your ticket is non-transferable. If you share your Season Ticket and the person using it is ejected for anti-social behaviour, your ticket will be revoked and no refund will be provided. You may have seen that there is no availability for general purchase in Blocks 1 and 2 and these blocks will now only be available to purchase as a Season Ticket. If you have purchased a Season Ticket and wish to sit in this area please contact the ticket office who can now arrange for you to be moved.

2. Bring an ID. You could be asked to show your ticket and identification by a member of our staff or the Police. If you are unable to show this, you may be asked to leave the stadium.

3. Keeping you safe. Missile throwing, persistent standing, pyrotechnics or any other form of anti-social behaviour have no place at St Mary’s and will likely result in ejection, a ban and further action from the police.

4. Stick to your area. It is a criminal offence to move beyond the barriers next to the pitch or to enter the playing area at any time (except for emergency situations). Anyone entering the field of play will be subject to a lengthy ban from the stadium and face further action from the police.

The passion and commitment from fans make the atmosphere at St Mary’s so incredible and we believe the majority of you will welcome these changes and thank you in advance for your continued support.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024