Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
State of St Marys Stadium 18:25 - Aug 13 with 3960 viewsdwayne_dibley

The mens toilets in the Kingsland stank, do they not clean the place

Outside catering sheds had expensive cans of cider only

On the Kingsland South concourse the outlets only had cider but no lager

You had to go to multiple bars to find food

Kids behind the bars did not have a clue

Nice improvements

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

State of St Marys Stadium on 21:43 - Aug 14 with 502 viewsSouthSeaSaint

State of St Marys Stadium on 19:56 - Aug 13 by hytheboy

Started watching Saints in 1971 (19 yo.) Watched Paine, Stokes, Channon, Stevie Williams, Alan Ball, Charlie George, Matt Le Tissier, Pelle and Tadic, to name a few. I will not set foot in St Mary’s ever again. I can’t stand the smell of my own piss, let alone someone else’s bodily fluids. Shame on the scummy people in charge of our beloved football team. Martin Semmens hang your head in shame.

I started watching Saints in the 1950's and if you think the toilets or indeed the (non existent catering) facilities at The Dell compare in any way to St Mary's then we are on a completely different planet.
I have great memories of The Dell but enduring the wait to piss in an open trough at The Dell and get soaked in the open in the Milton or Archers Rd end is your idea of fun then I tip my hat to you.
To my mind St Marys is in every way better to The Dell and although I am currently frustrated in the way the team is playing, when I first started watching my team they were in the Third Division playing the likes of Wrexham and Newport County in front of 10,000 in a delipidated stadium so I do try to put things into perspective.
State of St Marys Stadium on 21:58 - Aug 14 with 463 viewsSaintsforeverj

The problem is, there is no excuse for a multi million pound PL club in 2022, not to clean properly or leave paint peeling from the ceiling. My seat in the back row yesterday was covered in cobwebs. A look at the ceiling and you see dirt and peeling paint. I can't stand Spurs, but that stadium was spotless. The HD screens were huge and clear. The speakers worked. Leicester was clean and spotless too with hd massive screens. We all remember the Dell days but times have changed since then! We just don't seem to be caring about our lot very much. Sit in a dirty, unkempt stadium, why not, we are only Saints fans I guess.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2022 21:59]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024