Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
About referee decisions go against Saints 17:33 - Aug 27 with 4975 viewswemarch

1st half didn't play advantage and 2nd half a obvious hand ball inside penalty area. I dont seem to remember Saints are favored in key match deciding refereeing decisons in many cases. I had thought of this before but today I felt I get to a point that I had enough pethaps because we playe so well and we didnt get anything from the game.

Many teams in PL must had these how to win referee favor sessions in training, I felt as a relative young and inexperienced team, we could most likely to benefit and definetly win many points if we did.

We lost Newcastle last year because they tricked and break match rythem last season 2nd leg and we are just so obeysive to some referee decision and just watched them break our rythrm. Today, when referee didnt give penalty, someone on the pitch or off the pitch should have break the game rather than played on as if nothing happened. We were just too honest in front of the referee. I see some experienced players just kick the ball out, stop the game by holding ball under arm, and so on...

I felt it comes to a time that we should start thinking of inflencing referee decisions on and off the pitch to favor us especially in a game we.could have win something. Just watch what MU players surrounding referees even when they are winning and decisions not favor them.

Hope someone from the club sees this and feedback to coachung team. hahaha......

About referee decisions go against Saints on 11:15 - Sep 1 with 419 viewsTimSaint

About referee decisions go against Saints on 10:52 - Aug 31 by ElijahK

Yeah I saw him go down and did see in BBC sport that there may be a penalty shout, but still haven’t seen the incident on any highlights, so do you have a link or such to that incident as I wouldn’t mind seeing it

They showed this incident on MOTD last night. Cucurella wiped out ABK in the area, with his elbow. A clear and blatant foul and a definite penalty - certainly a yellow card as well.
Even 'dodgy' commentator Jonathan Pearce (?) said it would be a foul in any other area of the pitch, so why was it not a foul in the area.
Surely VAR should have looked at it. They had enough time to do so, as ABK was down for a good couple of minutes getting treatment. They probably didn't bother as it is only Southampton and went with the ref's original decision.

That is now 3 games in a row where we could and should have had penalties.

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024