Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League 23:14 - Sep 10 with 12159 viewsKeithHaynes

ALL THE INFO ON OUR OWN WEBSITES FFL.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 08:23 - Sep 11 with 3629 viewsWhiterockin

I have no idea how to set it up but it would be worthwhile if someone could and the original league members just rejoined.
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 08:33 - Sep 11 with 3619 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 08:23 - Sep 11 by Whiterockin

I have no idea how to set it up but it would be worthwhile if someone could and the original league members just rejoined.

I think I have set it up this is the code.

wfap04

Hello,

For the 2022/23 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "Swansea Independent League"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/wfap04

League Code: wfap04

Looking forward to playing against you this season!
[Post edited 11 Sep 2022 8:34]
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 09:19 - Sep 11 with 3563 viewsonehunglow

Im in

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:00 - Sep 11 with 3549 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 09:19 - Sep 11 by onehunglow

Im in

I am in do the points start from zero then or are they carried over.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:06 - Sep 11 with 3516 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:00 - Sep 11 by guthrieintherain

I dunno Guth.
I might have a look later

I was taking everyone from the rear
[Post edited 11 Sep 2022 10:07]

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:08 - Sep 11 with 3535 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:06 - Sep 11 by onehunglow

I dunno Guth.
I might have a look later

I was taking everyone from the rear
[Post edited 11 Sep 2022 10:07]

I was top till Dwight Yorke did an Aguero on me

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:09 - Sep 11 with 3531 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:00 - Sep 11 by guthrieintherain

No idea, hopefully the points will carry forward, not that it will benefit me I'm useless.
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:23 - Sep 11 with 3494 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:08 - Sep 11 by guthrieintherain

I was top till Dwight Yorke did an Aguero on me

He 's a sly fox,as was Aguero.

I want to dump Van Dijk though

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:25 - Sep 11 with 3517 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 10:09 - Sep 11 by Whiterockin

No idea, hopefully the points will carry forward, not that it will benefit me I'm useless.

Not bothered just I was in the middle of working out a wildcard had used my triple captain so just wondered if it started from scratch.
Nice one setting it up as well I had a go last night but couldn't work out how to get the code to activate
[Post edited 11 Sep 2022 10:27]

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 12:50 - Sep 11 with 3442 viewsTreforys_Jack

I'm signed up 👍
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:07 - Sep 11 with 3417 viewsSTID2017

I am signed up and selected my squad. I am on the list as a player ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:20 - Sep 11 with 3414 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:07 - Sep 11 by STID2017

I am signed up and selected my squad. I am on the list as a player ?

You need to click on the link at the start of the thread will be entered into the league then

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:23 - Sep 11 with 3407 viewsSTID2017

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:20 - Sep 11 by guthrieintherain

You need to click on the link at the start of the thread will be entered into the league then

Okay thanks.
I will try again

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:32 - Sep 11 with 3395 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:23 - Sep 11 by STID2017

Okay thanks.
I will try again

Literally the easiest thing ever, follow the link and click join Swansea Independant league , voila
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:34 - Sep 11 with 3393 viewsTreforys_Jack

7 participants so far
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:47 - Sep 11 with 3383 viewsSTID2017

I entered the code wfap04 and it is saying it is invalid ?

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 15:00 - Sep 11 with 3375 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 14:47 - Sep 11 by STID2017

I entered the code wfap04 and it is saying it is invalid ?

I didn't need the code, just follow the posted link and then click join swansea independent league
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 16:15 - Sep 11 with 3340 viewsTreforys_Jack

10 participants now.
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 16:19 - Sep 11 with 3338 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 16:15 - Sep 11 by Treforys_Jack

10 participants now.

Everyone is welcome with no limit on numbers. It's just a bit of fun and banter.
Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 16:55 - Sep 11 with 3324 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 16:19 - Sep 11 by Whiterockin

Everyone is welcome with no limit on numbers. It's just a bit of fun and banter.

Could We put a link up for donations if anyone has it plesse.

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 17:04 - Sep 11 with 3314 viewsSTID2017

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 16:55 - Sep 11 by guthrieintherain

Could We put a link up for donations if anyone has it plesse.

Think the link is a permanent sticky by the side of the forum mate ?
Good shout though

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 17:33 - Sep 11 with 3304 viewsCatullus

Right, I'm in.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 21:55 - Sep 11 with 3218 viewsSTID2017

Jeez I am having a mare.
Tried to join with two different email addresses and accounts but still not in ?

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 22:20 - Sep 11 with 3215 viewsguthrieintherain

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 21:55 - Sep 11 by STID2017

Jeez I am having a mare.
Tried to join with two different email addresses and accounts but still not in ?

Did you click on the link then select a team.i notice points have been carried over.
So.if you were not in the league before will have a lot of ground to make up.

One thing I don't get is my team does not match up with the one i have been doing a wildcard and the teams are different.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2022 22:21]

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 22:28 - Sep 11 with 3193 viewsSTID2017

Swansea Independent Fantasy Football League on 22:20 - Sep 11 by guthrieintherain

Did you click on the link then select a team.i notice points have been carried over.
So.if you were not in the league before will have a lot of ground to make up.

One thing I don't get is my team does not match up with the one i have been doing a wildcard and the teams are different.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2022 22:21]

Sorry to sound dull but by select a team do you mean select a squad or an EPL team ?
I did both.
Then went to a page called join a private Fantasy League ?
Filled in the form with the code but wouldn't accept the code above?
Totally confused

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024