| Ćaleta-Car stepping up (article) 13:11 - Oct 28 with 1009 views | researchersaint | Hi, I wrote the following article about how Duje Ćaleta-Car has played since Bella-Kotchap's injury, what he brings to the side, and his partnership with Salisu. Please give it a read if you fancy and let me know what you think. If you like this sort of thing then please feel free to follow me on Twitter where I post more of this sort of stuff @FraserSpinney21. Cheers! https://analyticsunited.co.uk/ |  | | |  |
| Ćaleta-Car stepping up (article) on 13:15 - Oct 28 with 992 views | PatfromPoole | It’s a very thorough critique, sir. I like Caleta-Car. He needs a song though. Going to research Talking Heads tunes….. |  |
|  |
| Ćaleta-Car stepping up (article) on 13:53 - Oct 28 with 952 views | thissceptredsaint | Something to the tune of cars by Gary Numan |  | |  |
| Ćaleta-Car stepping up (article) on 13:57 - Oct 28 with 934 views | PatfromPoole |
| Ćaleta-Car stepping up (article) on 13:53 - Oct 28 by thissceptredsaint | Something to the tune of cars by Gary Numan |
“Road to Nowhere” might be a neat link….. |  |
|  |
| Ćaleta-Car stepping up (article) on 14:12 - Oct 28 with 921 views | GRIM | How about :- Baby you can drive my Car Yes, I'm gonna be a star. !! (could swap Baby with Ralphy) |  | |  |
| |