Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why? 15:21 - Oct 30 with 2186 viewsCatullus

Why do these women have to do this? Wy do they have to take the abuse? Why can't the council or the Senedd put up speed cameras alomg this road?

Well done to the ladies for trying to protect people, there's too many drivers who think they can do as they please with no come backs.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Why? on 15:35 - Oct 30 with 2162 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

What women?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Why? on 18:37 - Oct 30 with 2084 viewsCatullus

Why? on 15:35 - Oct 30 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

What women?

Sorry, forgot the link

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/welsh-mums-labelled-f-disgrace-253

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Why? on 10:25 - Oct 31 with 1955 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I admire their tenacity and they are obviously doing this for the right reasons but I do think it’s a bit wrong to deputise civilians to enforce the law. This isn’t the frontier Wild West, this is 21st century Britain.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Why? on 13:12 - Oct 31 with 1933 viewsFlashberryjack

90% of speeding cars down my street are young women, and a good number of them are on their phones.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why? on 13:39 - Oct 31 with 1914 viewsBadlands

Why? on 10:25 - Oct 31 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I admire their tenacity and they are obviously doing this for the right reasons but I do think it’s a bit wrong to deputise civilians to enforce the law. This isn’t the frontier Wild West, this is 21st century Britain.

They aren’t enforcing the law they are gathering information and passing it on to police, having had training.
Some of the comments below the article are a disgrace.
One fool seems to be saying it's dangerous to check your speedomter!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Why? on 16:51 - Oct 31 with 1860 viewsCatullus

Why? on 13:39 - Oct 31 by Badlands

They aren’t enforcing the law they are gathering information and passing it on to police, having had training.
Some of the comments below the article are a disgrace.
One fool seems to be saying it's dangerous to check your speedomter!

Thing is, while i admire them for doing the right thing, they shouldn't have to.

Why do we pay our council tax and the police precept? It's not so we can go and do their jobs for them.

There should be signs and speed cameras and these speeding drivers should be done every time, not just when these ladies are available to catch them and in the process maybe risk their own safety.

Why? on 17:12 - Oct 31 with 1844 viewsbritferry

This CyclingMickey bloke in London, catches all sorts on their phones. Quite often, I am out and see people on their phones while driving, I wish I had a camera always switched on to film what I was seeing.

This ones a prize plumb:

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Why? on 18:00 - Oct 31 with 1828 viewsCatullus

Why? on 17:12 - Oct 31 by britferry

This CyclingMickey bloke in London, catches all sorts on their phones. Quite often, I am out and see people on their phones while driving, I wish I had a camera always switched on to film what I was seeing.

This ones a prize plumb:

People are funny things. I know several people who always break the law, they'll even admit to it, speeding, using their phone, there's all sorts going on and they alll say bad things about people who would call them on those crimes but even worse are the things they say about others who do the same things.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024