Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WHO? 17:32 - Nov 28 with 2059 viewsCatullus

Obviously we cannot suggest any nmaes but it'll come out eventually,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-63781530

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

WHO? on 18:03 - Nov 28 with 2023 viewsTogg

On a similar note I read on Facebook yesterday that somebody complained against a serial predator at the BBC. Obviously not named but the comments were full of people naming/guessing various celebraties and comedians. How can they get away with this and how can Facebook allow this. If that was a newspaper making wrong or unproven claims, I have no doubt that they would have an expensive court case to look forward to. However Facebook allows Joe public to accuse who they wish.
Maybe SirJohn could enlighten us on this?
WHO? on 18:42 - Nov 28 with 1988 viewsKeithHaynes

WHO? on 18:03 - Nov 28 by Togg

On a similar note I read on Facebook yesterday that somebody complained against a serial predator at the BBC. Obviously not named but the comments were full of people naming/guessing various celebraties and comedians. How can they get away with this and how can Facebook allow this. If that was a newspaper making wrong or unproven claims, I have no doubt that they would have an expensive court case to look forward to. However Facebook allows Joe public to accuse who they wish.
Maybe SirJohn could enlighten us on this?

It’s a fine way of earning extra cash if your wrongly accused.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

WHO? on 18:43 - Nov 28 with 1987 viewsTreforys_Jack

I saw this, it was Katherine Ryan with Louis Theroux, it's on Iplayer. She made the allegation and that she had confronted the individual to their face. She said its an open secret within showbiz, Theroux said like Jimmy Saville, she replied yes. She said this person has very good lawyers and she wants to keep on working so won't name them.
We now have people on twitter and FB second guessing who this individual is.
WHO? on 18:58 - Nov 28 with 1971 viewsFlashberryjack

WHO? on 18:42 - Nov 28 by KeithHaynes

It’s a fine way of earning extra cash if your wrongly accused.

It's also a fine way of losing your cash and job if you are wrongly accused, how many of us can remember exactly what they were doing on a certain date 4 years ago ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

WHO? on 19:34 - Nov 28 with 1930 viewsWhiterockin

WHO? on 18:58 - Nov 28 by Flashberryjack

It's also a fine way of losing your cash and job if you are wrongly accused, how many of us can remember exactly what they were doing on a certain date 4 years ago ?

Google maps can be a wonderful asset or hang you out to dry.
WHO? on 19:48 - Nov 28 with 1899 viewsraynor94

There's not that many in the party, shouldn't take long to work it out

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

WHO? on 19:53 - Nov 28 with 1885 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

If this Plaid individual is the person I suspect it is it will be no surprise to me. Been doing this sort of thing for years.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

WHO? on 21:25 - Nov 28 with 1790 viewsonehunglow

WHO? on 19:53 - Nov 28 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

If this Plaid individual is the person I suspect it is it will be no surprise to me. Been doing this sort of thing for years.

Can’t be true. He s Welsh

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024