Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ronaldo - mardy tart or misunderstood genius or ill? 12:36 - Dec 7 with 1274 viewssaint901

The manager of Portugal must be quite smug today.

He drops Ronaldo to the bench over a disciplinary issue, his replacement scores a hat trick and Ronaldo then goes to the crowd - on his own - to take the appluase.

Given that Ronaldo imploded his own Man U contract so recently and has now fallen out with the national manager, what is going though his head?

He has been a great player but he is clearly fading and Portugal looked a better, faster, fitter side without him. He probably has a part to play in that team still but as a sub and not a starter. By acting as he has, he's in danger of ending a glorious career in disgrace.

Or the manager has got it wrong and Ronaldo is the first name on the team sheet if he wants to keep his job.

Or recent events have shown that Ronaldo needs some help.

Where are you?
Ronaldo - mardy tart or misunderstood genius or ill? on 12:38 - Dec 7 with 1263 viewsdwayne_dibley

arrogant, overpaid t0sser

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Ronaldo - mardy tart or misunderstood genius or ill? on 12:43 - Dec 7 with 1251 viewssaint901

Ronaldo - mardy tart or misunderstood genius or ill? on 12:38 - Dec 7 by dwayne_dibley

arrogant, overpaid t0sser

Not on my list of options, but fair enough.
Ronaldo - mardy tart or misunderstood genius or ill? on 12:56 - Dec 7 with 1237 viewssaint22

Ronaldo - mardy tart or misunderstood genius or ill? on 12:43 - Dec 7 by saint901

Not on my list of options, but fair enough.

Whether he is a t055er or not is up for debate
Arrogant and overpaid you can hardly disagree with........
Ronaldo - mardy tart or misunderstood genius or ill? on 12:53 - Dec 10 with 817 viewsPeterL22

Marry tart!
Man Utd have done two good transfer deals in 2022 - getting rid of Ronald & Pobga.
Both totally destructive to any team!
Shame really
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024