Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drawing the line 12:03 - Jan 1 with 8143 viewsKeithHaynes

We have had numerous complaints of ‘bickering’ and arguing on the site. It’s affecting peoples enjoyment of the forum once again. To that end if there are posters you disagree with or do not enjoy interacting with then block them. If you don’t and this continues bans will be issued without redress.

Happy new year.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Drawing the line on 12:46 - Jan 1 with 4454 viewsonehunglow

Thanks.
Same to you ,bruv

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Drawing the line on 12:52 - Jan 1 with 4437 viewsonehunglow

Have a wonderful new year Ken.
Hope we re around to squabble for years to come

Genuine post,by the way

Drawing the line on 14:49 - Jan 1 with 4259 viewsKeithHaynes

Am I making any sense here ? Follow FB’s example because if we go in to another bout of nonsense we are going to be very light on posters.

I’ve deleted the offending posts
John

This post has been edited by an administrator

Drawing the line on 14:55 - Jan 1 with 4219 viewsCatullus

Drawing the line on 14:49 - Jan 1 by KeithHaynes

Am I making any sense here ? Follow FB’s example because if we go in to another bout of nonsense we are going to be very light on posters.

I’ve deleted the offending posts
John

This post has been edited by an administrator

But DAAAAaaaad

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Drawing the line on 15:01 - Jan 1 with 4184 viewsSTID2017

Drawing the line on 14:55 - Jan 1 by Catullus

But DAAAAaaaad

Funny guy 😁😁
How is the weather in your part of the world ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Drawing the line on 15:05 - Jan 1 with 4162 viewsCatullus

Drawing the line on 15:01 - Jan 1 by STID2017

Funny guy 😁😁
How is the weather in your part of the world ?

Overcast but currently dry. The puppy training is going well BTW. he's ball obsessed which is making it easier.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Drawing the line on 15:09 - Jan 1 with 4151 viewsSTID2017

Drawing the line on 15:05 - Jan 1 by Catullus

Overcast but currently dry. The puppy training is going well BTW. he's ball obsessed which is making it easier.

Same here oddly enough.
Of I am ever down your way we will have to get our dogs to meet.
My dog is ball obsessed too

Drawing the line on 15:16 - Jan 1 with 4133 viewsWhiterockin

Drawing the line on 15:09 - Jan 1 by STID2017

Same here oddly enough.
Of I am ever down your way we will have to get our dogs to meet.
My dog is ball obsessed too

Does he keep licking them.
Login to get fewer ads

Drawing the line on 15:19 - Jan 1 with 4118 viewsSTID2017

Drawing the line on 15:16 - Jan 1 by Whiterockin

Does he keep licking them.

Yes and biting them

Drawing the line on 15:20 - Jan 1 with 4109 viewsonehunglow

Good thread now.
Our black Yorkshire Lab is now 11 months and a beautiful animal although boisterous and slightly nuts.
We live on the coast and when released from the car she goes straight for the water which is tricky because they are some dangerous gulleys on the shoreline .
Near any lake or pond or river and she is in it.

Today we are out on the old Hoylake golf course,opposite the Open course . It is now closed sadly but the land is open. Being a good course there are bunkers of sand and a few water features all flooded now ,all perfect for a nutcase dog.

Clearly breeding in dogs is carried down the line as she is an excellent swimmer . We ll be swimming with her this summer .A dog with a champion sire working dog is a challenge for sure and we re hoping we stay healthy

Probably not the best choice of dog for us though

Drawing the line on 15:29 - Jan 1 with 4087 viewsSTID2017

Drawing the line on 15:20 - Jan 1 by onehunglow

Good thread now.
Our black Yorkshire Lab is now 11 months and a beautiful animal although boisterous and slightly nuts.
We live on the coast and when released from the car she goes straight for the water which is tricky because they are some dangerous gulleys on the shoreline .
Near any lake or pond or river and she is in it.

Today we are out on the old Hoylake golf course,opposite the Open course . It is now closed sadly but the land is open. Being a good course there are bunkers of sand and a few water features all flooded now ,all perfect for a nutcase dog.

Clearly breeding in dogs is carried down the line as she is an excellent swimmer . We ll be swimming with her this summer .A dog with a champion sire working dog is a challenge for sure and we re hoping we stay healthy

Probably not the best choice of dog for us though

Please be careful near the river and sea.
We obviously see dangers our dogs cannot.
They get excited and before you know it they are in dangerous water.
My dog has no fear of height and more than once had he not been on a lead I am sure he would have jumped in and been lost

Drawing the line on 15:44 - Jan 1 with 4040 viewsonehunglow

Drawing the line on 15:29 - Jan 1 by STID2017

My dog has no fear of height and more than once had he not been on a lead I am sure he would have jumped in and been lost

Thanks. We try to be .
We have ten straight miles of foreshore with a very slippery and large sea defence structure. It’s also muddy in parts .We also have e thousands of birds feeding at ebb time .

Best place for us to swim wild in Hanmer lake .it’s safe, gradual descent into water,sandy waterline and free from algae .

The north Wales beaches west of Conwy are good for dogs although ours swallowed much of Red Wharf Bay last time and threw up everything into our Boot

Drawing the line on 15:45 - Jan 1 with 4040 viewsGixerJack

Drawing the line on 15:19 - Jan 1 by STID2017

Yes and biting them

Sorry G, but you’re going to have to clarify this, is it your balls or his balls that he keeps licking and biting?

🤔🤷‍♂️🫤
Drawing the line on 15:58 - Jan 1 with 3990 viewsReslovenSwan1

Drawing the line on 15:29 - Jan 1 by STID2017

I was working in Scarborough when a man lost his life going after his dog wave dodging. The owner died the dog survived after a wave threw it back on land.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Drawing the line on 16:13 - Jan 1 with 3943 viewsReslovenSwan1

There are bullies on this site that need their wings clipped. These people do not react well to disagreements and typically go after the posters character rather than the argument, It is an attempt to dominate the narrative and shut down debate.

You will see comments like "I would not disagree with any of that " from wimp followers. I have been called all sort from Leigh Dineens brother to Lord Haw Haw a Nazi sympathiser and commentator. Most recent I was called out for perceived mental or psychological ailments.

The owner himself might see himself at risk of being cowered into submission by posters looking for "Diva" status and additional latitude to abuse other posters. There are at least two like this one with blatant daily ethnic prejudices. I trust this will not be allowed.

A forum diva called Colin (Swansea) demanded my ejection from another site as my argument against the Trust court case were deemed unacceptable to him. The owner folded. He basic said he goes or I go and i take my mates with me.

Drawing the line on 16:20 - Jan 1 with 3926 viewsbuilthjack

Drawing the line on 12:52 - Jan 1 by onehunglow

Have a wonderful new year Ken.
Hope we re around to squabble for years to come

Genuine post,by the way

See you at Liverpool next season or the season after.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Drawing the line on 16:22 - Jan 1 with 3916 viewsTreforys_Jack

Drawing the line on 16:13 - Jan 1 by ReslovenSwan1

There are bullies on this site that need their wings clipped. These people do not react well to disagreements and typically go after the posters character rather than the argument, It is an attempt to dominate the narrative and shut down debate.

You will see comments like "I would not disagree with any of that " from wimp followers. I have been called all sort from Leigh Dineens brother to Lord Haw Haw a Nazi sympathiser and commentator. Most recent I was called out for perceived mental or psychological ailments.

The owner himself might see himself at risk of being cowered into submission by posters looking for "Diva" status and additional latitude to abuse other posters. There are at least two like this one with blatant daily ethnic prejudices. I trust this will not be allowed.

A forum diva called Colin (Swansea) demanded my ejection from another site as my argument against the Trust court case were deemed unacceptable to him. The owner folded. He basic said he goes or I go and i take my mates with me.

Did you actually read the op.
Drawing the line on 16:34 - Jan 1 with 3885 viewsReslovenSwan1

Drawing the line on 16:22 - Jan 1 by Treforys_Jack

Did you actually read the op.

Yes. I was explaining the motivation of the abusers. I do not see any reason to block anyone. I will call out sub prime behaviour.

Drawing the line on 16:44 - Jan 1 with 3856 viewsTreforys_Jack

Drawing the line on 16:34 - Jan 1 by ReslovenSwan1

Yes. I was explaining the motivation of the abusers. I do not see any reason to block anyone. I will call out sub prime behaviour.

What is sub prime behaviour? Never heard of it.
Drawing the line on 17:09 - Jan 1 with 3809 viewsonehunglow

Drawing the line on 16:20 - Jan 1 by builthjack

See you at Liverpool next season or the season after.

You bet.
Ship and Mitre,Dale street .

Drawing the line on 17:12 - Jan 1 with 3783 viewscontroversial_jack

The minority dictating to the majority again? Happy new year everyone!
Drawing the line on 17:20 - Jan 1 with 3783 viewsSirjohnalot

Anyone who cares about this site. Please read what Keith said and act like adults, this is aimed at everyone. Stop bickering. Forget about old arguments. It’s a football forum. There is no need for petty arguments. Really don’t care who starts it. All you need to do is not continue is.
Please
Drawing the line on 17:25 - Jan 1 with 3776 viewsbuilthjack

Drawing the line on 17:20 - Jan 1 by Sirjohnalot

Anyone who cares about this site. Please read what Keith said and act like adults, this is aimed at everyone. Stop bickering. Forget about old arguments. It’s a football forum. There is no need for petty arguments. Really don’t care who starts it. All you need to do is not continue is.
Please

One person causes all the arguments. That’s why he is banned from most sites and was banned from here a few times.
Quite simple.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Drawing the line on 18:04 - Jan 1 with 3702 viewsKeithHaynes

Drawing the line on 16:13 - Jan 1 by ReslovenSwan1

You don’t know me do you ?

Drawing the line on 18:08 - Jan 1 with 3681 viewsCatullus

Drawing the line on 15:45 - Jan 1 by GixerJack

Sorry G, but you’re going to have to clarify this, is it your balls or his balls that he keeps licking and biting?

🤔🤷‍♂️🫤

Why? Do you want to borrow him?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024