Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
February 24'th ? ....... No It will be February 21'th 04:44 - Feb 20 with 1102 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

The 1 year university of Putin invading Ukraine falls on February 24'th , and the speculation is that instead of a " Big offensive announcement " will be made tomorrow February 21'th -  and not on the 24', He will again be demonstrating his disregard for human life. How could our world politicians have got Putin's intentions -- so wrong ? It has never been known that Putin has never lied before ( every time he opens his mouth , is avery good example ) saying that Russia has - no intention of invading Ukraine, and the massing of the massive amount of Russian weapons along the borders was a " just military exercises " When American/ British secret services " announced that he was about to invade for certain ..... 3 days before he did !
Even a big clue from satellite surveillance - stating that the Russians were building ..........A Large Field Hospital near the border , that must have taken them a few weeks to construcked , should have been a big enough clue surely !    but it was all NO he wouldn't do that ........ although it was all there to see - this was his exact intentions - that had been in his planning for many years, my point ! if our world politicians had actually wrked this out, and somehow stopped him - even with poison or bullet , would have saved tens of thousands of innocent lives, plus all the destruction of millions of homes and properties ..... But no-one had the guts to stand up to him - and call him out , This is the only way to deal with " a bully " so now he has affected every family that is still living in this world.
How on earth has someone not eliminated this evil man before now I shall never know ! and we will all be living with all his greedy/selfish evil acts in what he has done - for many decades to come.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2023 4:47]

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

February 24'th ? ....... No It will be February 21'th on 16:23 - Feb 20 with 963 viewsBerber

OK Mrs Jones, I’ll go for it. What exactly did you mean by, “ . But no-one had the guts to stand up to him - and call him out?”

Most of the western media expressed their scepticism at Putin’s and his cohorts nonsense at the time. The USA, UK and EU all stated that the Ukraine was a sovereign state, and that the future of their country was theirs’ and theirs’ alone to determine.

Most of what you have written is easy to express after the event, but what exactly do you think should have happened re the above?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024