Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching this Rotherham game on Sky? 21:28 - Feb 27 with 4947 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

Currently 1-1 away at Swansea and look very well organised and with a huge work-rate, if not particularly inspiring.

If we defend like we have been doing recently we will lose against this mob.
Anyone watching this Rotherham game on Sky? on 14:44 - Feb 28 with 801 viewsPinnerPaul

Some bookies have finally got the message but not all.

Rotherham are favourites with some, but not all, think I will be bale to get close to nearly 2/1 for them shopping around which is barmy!
Anyone watching this Rotherham game on Sky? on 18:04 - Feb 28 with 622 viewsPinnerPaul

Nope - all gone mad again - most now have us as favourites and I managed to get 2/1 on Rotherham quite easily - mad!
Anyone watching this Rotherham game on Sky? on 18:11 - Feb 28 with 616 viewsstanistheman

Anyone watching this Rotherham game on Sky? on 06:14 - Feb 28 by CamberleyR

Hugill last scored for Norwich in August and Washington has his career average 1 goal in 5 games this season. I think we all know how this is going to end...

They will be rubbing their hands with glee at the prospect of our weak bellied team with a leaky defence and not an ounce of confidence or fight in them. Also add that without Willock or Chair no creativity in attack either.

Rotherham 2 or 3 nil.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024