Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Senior League Team 15:15 - Feb 28 with 4696 viewsBenJ94

I posted on the other site thought I’d ask on here as well.

Wondering if anybody could help me or just give me some advice.

I’m interested in entering a team in to the Swansea League, if not next season then the season after that, as once I’ve recovered from a spinal surgery I am due within the next few months, I am hoping to start my coaching badges. It is something I’m committed to doing, but have absolutely no clue on how to go about it, that includes finding a home pitch, getting a kit etc etc so if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated, if it’s something someone would like to get more involved with then I’d be more than happy to have people on board.
Swansea Senior League Team on 13:02 - Mar 4 with 632 viewsBarrySwan

Swansea Senior League Team on 01:11 - Mar 3 by Robbie

Len Allchurch in front of the North Bank supporters up and down that touchline .

My favourite with Lennie Allchurch was when he used to dance around a stationary ball on the touchline sending a defender all over the place without the ball ever moving then he'd dash up the touchline with the defender valiantly trying to keep up with him before 10 yards upfield the defender would realise that Len had left the ball in its original place which would be collected by a Swans player who knew what Len was going to do.
Swansea Senior League Team on 13:33 - Mar 9 with 513 viewsBenJ94

Afternoon ladies and gentlemen, just a quick update. The team will be based in the Fforestfach area. We’re still looking for people interested in playing. I already have 6-7 boys interested, so just trying to spread the word for the next few months. I know a lot of you on here are of the uhhh…older generation 😉 so if any of you have nephews, children, grandchildren etc that are looking to play (obviously of Senior league age), please get in touch.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2023 16:24]
Swansea Senior League Team on 13:50 - Mar 9 with 493 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Senior League Team on 13:33 - Mar 9 by BenJ94

Afternoon ladies and gentlemen, just a quick update. The team will be based in the Fforestfach area. We’re still looking for people interested in playing. I already have 6-7 boys interested, so just trying to spread the word for the next few months. I know a lot of you on here are of the uhhh…older generation 😉 so if any of you have nephews, children, grandchildren etc that are looking to play (obviously of Senior league age), please get in touch.

In a recent poll we had four posters who were 18 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea Senior League Team on 14:04 - Mar 9 with 484 viewsBenJ94

Swansea Senior League Team on 13:50 - Mar 9 by KeithHaynes

I’ll take’em Keith 😂
Swansea Senior League Team on 14:37 - Mar 9 with 463 viewsSTID2017

3 of them probably live in England

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea Senior League Team on 15:21 - Mar 9 with 438 viewsBoundy

Swansea Senior League Team on 15:57 - Mar 2 by BenJ94

Those 2 were my first choices tbh, but there’s only 2 pitches at Cwmn Level I believe so that might rule it out. Mynydd Newydd is probably the better option, especially as the majority of the boys will be from Penlan/Blaena/Clase area. One of my mates said his local have been interested in running a side from there so that’s an option as well. Thanks mate, any help would be appreciated.

I cant remember tha last game played at Cum level , was the Cwm Press's ground but do they still exist?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea Senior League Team on 15:24 - Mar 9 with 435 viewsBoundy

Sincere good luck, I was involved a few years back in the East side so I know how hard it can running a club but a great craic all the same .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea Senior League Team on 15:54 - Mar 9 with 418 viewsBenJ94

Swansea Senior League Team on 15:21 - Mar 9 by Boundy

I cant remember tha last game played at Cum level , was the Cwm Press's ground but do they still exist?

Not sure about Cwm Press. I know Cwm Albion play there, but not sure about anyone else.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Senior League Team on 18:22 - Mar 9 with 373 viewsbuilthjack

The poll,also,showed we had a few 4 year olds

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea Senior League Team on 18:23 - Mar 9 with 372 viewsbuilthjack

Once you are set up, we will have to have a Swans Indy gang to come and watch you.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea Senior League Team on 18:26 - Mar 9 with 371 viewsBenJ94

Swansea Senior League Team on 18:23 - Mar 9 by builthjack

Once you are set up, we will have to have a Swans Indy gang to come and watch you.

That would be great! I best not hear any booing or “sacked in the morning” chants though 😉
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024