Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Tony Knapp 15:32 - Mar 23 with 1089 viewspjt50

Another Saint bites the dust. I make it only John Sydenham & Terry Paine still going strong from the 62-63 semi-final team. Must be something about being a winger.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

RIP Tony Knapp on 16:04 - Mar 23 with 1039 viewskingslandstand1

What a bit of film, can't imagine big ears talking about the game like that, but ask him how his lot got on in the final ..................

But as you say, another great Saint passed, RIP. I'm sure Dirk will have some memories?
RIP Tony Knapp on 20:56 - Mar 23 with 941 viewsdirk_doone

RIP Tony Knapp on 16:04 - Mar 23 by kingslandstand1

What a bit of film, can't imagine big ears talking about the game like that, but ask him how his lot got on in the final ..................

But as you say, another great Saint passed, RIP. I'm sure Dirk will have some memories?

Yes, he was our captain when I started watching Saints. I've still got his autograph somewhere.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

RIP Tony Knapp on 07:21 - Mar 24 with 864 viewskernow

RIP Tony Knapp on 20:56 - Mar 23 by dirk_doone

Yes, he was our captain when I started watching Saints. I've still got his autograph somewhere.

A cool, steady leader at centre half. He was a good cricketer also. I remember watching him play at Lyndhurst, good batsman.
RIP Tony Knapp.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024