Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media 10:25 - May 20 with 4632 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60252/jake-silverstein-a

Yes,that’s him there, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 10:36 - May 20 with 3354 viewsonehunglow

“ I really like Jake”
Hmm

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 10:41 - May 20 with 3330 viewsguthrieintherain

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 10:36 - May 20 by onehunglow

“ I really like Jake”
Hmm

Yes what is said in public and face to face are very different obviously.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 10:43 - May 20 with 3321 viewsKeithHaynes

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 10:41 - May 20 by guthrieintherain

Yes what is said in public and face to face are very different obviously.

Not now Jake Silverstein has the company keyboard this weekend.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 11:04 - May 20 with 3251 viewsbuilthjack

I said from day one that I wouldn’t trust any of the owners. My view hasn’t changed.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 11:07 - May 20 with 3248 viewsguthrieintherain

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 11:04 - May 20 by builthjack

I said from day one that I wouldn’t trust any of the owners. My view hasn’t changed.

Owners or managers all in the same pot for me

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 12:19 - May 20 with 3058 viewsFireboy2

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 11:04 - May 20 by builthjack

Why would any manager worth their salt come to our basket case of a club.

We will be going only one way with this lot in charge.

I'm frankly disgusted and I feel nauseous with this lot.
Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 12:20 - May 20 with 3055 viewsBillyChong

Another shocking ‘owner’ gives his low opinion of us
Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 12:36 - May 20 with 3010 viewsModeratorB

Would genuinely like to hear any defence of this from those that support our owners. For a multi million pound professional business, how is this in any way acceptable or appropriate ?
Login to get fewer ads

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 12:43 - May 20 with 2975 viewsmax936

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 12:36 - May 20 by ModeratorB

Would genuinely like to hear any defence of this from those that support our owners. For a multi million pound professional business, how is this in any way acceptable or appropriate ?

We seem to be regressing back to the chaos of the days when that clown petty was here, except that these owners in clowns shoes are richer and more powerful.

Coleman. Silverstien and Levien are absolute shysters there's no other explanation, nobody has or is convinced by Martin and in my opinion if he goes he goes which looks 100% nailed on.
But for Silverstien to claim that its Martins fault that January was a fiasco is a joke.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 12:48 - May 20 with 2933 viewsModeratorB

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 12:43 - May 20 by max936

We seem to be regressing back to the chaos of the days when that clown petty was here, except that these owners in clowns shoes are richer and more powerful.

Coleman. Silverstien and Levien are absolute shysters there's no other explanation, nobody has or is convinced by Martin and in my opinion if he goes he goes which looks 100% nailed on.
But for Silverstien to claim that its Martins fault that January was a fiasco is a joke.

I’d have sympathy if a private WhatsApp group or confidential chat amongst directors was leaked but I can only guess that Silverstein did this deliberately to get leaked. Sounds like what a group of teenage girls would do on Facebook
Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 12:57 - May 20 with 2891 viewsmagicdaps10

Certainly chuck in unprofessional alongside not being proactive with this lot.

It's a sorry state.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 13:09 - May 20 with 2845 viewsonehunglow

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 12:43 - May 20 by max936

God k owns I’m not really a Martinista but this shower of shyte seem to do their best to screw up.
Could any of us do better?
You betcha

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 13:19 - May 20 with 2812 viewsmax936

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 12:48 - May 20 by ModeratorB

I’d have sympathy if a private WhatsApp group or confidential chat amongst directors was leaked but I can only guess that Silverstein did this deliberately to get leaked. Sounds like what a group of teenage girls would do on Facebook

Absolutely, in fairness self awareness isn't the greatest concept in any American especially in the rich self obsessed ones, arrogance is they greatest trait.

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 13:26 - May 20 with 2778 viewsonehunglow

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 13:19 - May 20 by max936

Absolutely, in fairness self awareness isn't the greatest concept in any American especially in the rich self obsessed ones, arrogance is they greatest trait.

I’d say naivety is the national trait

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 13:30 - May 20 with 2761 viewsmax936

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 13:26 - May 20 by onehunglow

I’d say naivety is the national trait

I'll add that to my list

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 13:33 - May 20 with 2748 viewsonehunglow

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 13:30 - May 20 by max936

I'll add that to my list

Bugger off

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 13:33 - May 20 with 2752 viewsModeratorB

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 13:19 - May 20 by max936

Isn’t that the same trait for most millionaires. Jacob Rees Mogg, Johnson etc.
It seems to be the ridiculous ‘alpha male’ mentality
Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 13:36 - May 20 with 2744 viewsBadlands

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 12:36 - May 20 by ModeratorB

No less so than some of the comments from Martin regarding the majority shareholders.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 14:04 - May 20 with 2663 viewsKeithHaynes

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 13:36 - May 20 by Badlands

No less so than some of the comments from Martin regarding the majority shareholders.

Can you quote one.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 14:10 - May 20 with 2650 viewsguthrieintherain

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 14:04 - May 20 by KeithHaynes

Can you quote one.

He did say in his January presser that nobody in this building was to blame for the January transfer shambles.

Which is a pop at the owners.

Not criticising by the way but it was said.

They then stood by him after 3 wins in 21 maybe that's why Jake is peeved

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 14:15 - May 20 with 2621 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 13:33 - May 20 by ModeratorB

Isn’t that the same trait for most millionaires. Jacob Rees Mogg, Johnson etc.
It seems to be the ridiculous ‘alpha male’ mentality

I wouldn’t ever have expected Jacob Rees Mogg to be included in the alpha male category. Perhaps there’s hope for all of us.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 14:17 - May 20 with 2605 viewsModeratorB

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 14:15 - May 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I wouldn’t ever have expected Jacob Rees Mogg to be included in the alpha male category. Perhaps there’s hope for all of us.

Yeah,good point
Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 14:24 - May 20 with 2577 viewsmax936

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 14:10 - May 20 by guthrieintherain

He did say in his January presser that nobody in this building was to blame for the January transfer shambles.

Which is a pop at the owners.

Not criticising by the way but it was said.

They then stood by him after 3 wins in 21 maybe that's why Jake is peeved

"They then stood by him after 3 wins in 21 maybe that's why Jake is peeved"

That was then, pointless crying over spilt milk now though.

Writing was on wall on the 1st of February after Martin didn't get what he had clearly been promised, despite what the owners supporters on here say, they had conversations about the summer business before the season ended and then he got told to use what he had here already, that was probably the cruncher to what we are seeing now,

Despite Jake saying that there's "plenty of money to spend", we'll soon see if that's the case

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 14:28 - May 20 with 2561 viewsdobjack2

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 14:24 - May 20 by max936

"They then stood by him after 3 wins in 21 maybe that's why Jake is peeved"

That was then, pointless crying over spilt milk now though.

Writing was on wall on the 1st of February after Martin didn't get what he had clearly been promised, despite what the owners supporters on here say, they had conversations about the summer business before the season ended and then he got told to use what he had here already, that was probably the cruncher to what we are seeing now,

Despite Jake saying that there's "plenty of money to spend", we'll soon see if that's the case

I suspect that if there weren't trust issues before the January window there certainly were after it.
Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 14:32 - May 20 with 2533 viewsguthrieintherain

Jake Silverstein attacks Russell Martin on social media on 14:28 - May 20 by dobjack2

I suspect that if there weren't trust issues before the January window there certainly were after it.

Yes on both sides personally I think deep down both parties are happy with the outcome

Even if Jake is lashing out a bit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024