Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tino Livramento Reveals injury Setback And Calls On Fans Back The Club In The Championship 09:45 - Jun 2 with 1366 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60304/tino-livramento-re

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Tino Livramento Reveals injury Setback And Calls On Fans Back The Club In The Ch on 09:58 - Jun 2 with 1331 viewssaintwizzler

He’s off then 😘

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Tino Livramento Reveals injury Setback And Calls On Fans Back The Club In The Ch on 09:50 - Jun 4 with 1042 viewsHollywood56

Tino Livramento Reveals injury Setback And Calls On Fans Back The Club In The Ch on 09:58 - Jun 2 by saintwizzler

He’s off then 😘

Sounds more like he's staying to me..
Tino Livramento Reveals injury Setback And Calls On Fans Back The Club In The Ch on 10:29 - Jun 4 with 1017 viewspjt50

Tino Livramento Reveals injury Setback And Calls On Fans Back The Club In The Ch on 09:50 - Jun 4 by Hollywood56

Sounds more like he's staying to me..

Probably both. Use the first few games to prove his fitness & be gone before the transfer window closes in September.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024