Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Signing !!! 15:11 - Jun 9 with 5716 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/june/harvey-gilmour-joins-dale/?fbclid=I

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

New Signing !!! on 15:15 - Jun 9 with 5656 viewsAussieShaymen

Good signing for you. Really came into his own last season in holding midfielder role, left footed, and very comfortable on the ball. Can run for days. He was played out of position in his first season, but has convinced and turned a lot of Halifax fans in his favour this season.
New Signing !!! on 15:15 - Jun 9 with 5644 viewsEllDale

I shall check with spies at the Shay!
New Signing !!! on 15:24 - Jun 9 with 5557 viewsHullDale

Hopefully a good signing - sounds like the sort of player we have been crying out for in midfield.

Scored against us in pre-season a few years ago too : https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/july/report-tranmereroversaway_preseason

Side note - the training Tshirt he has on in the photos looks really smart. Hopefully a sign of things to come from O'Neills!
New Signing !!! on 15:52 - Jun 9 with 5390 viewsMilnDale

Just been speaking to a couple of Halifax season ticket holders ( I work in Sowerby Bridge)
They've both said that he improved a lot towards the end of the season but has a tendency to pass sideways and backwards. Not much pace either. They were both none too bothered that he has left Halifax. Time will tell I suppose.
New Signing !!! on 16:24 - Jun 9 with 5220 viewsblackdogblue

New Signing !!! on 15:24 - Jun 9 by HullDale

Hopefully a good signing - sounds like the sort of player we have been crying out for in midfield.

Scored against us in pre-season a few years ago too : https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/july/report-tranmereroversaway_preseason

Side note - the training Tshirt he has on in the photos looks really smart. Hopefully a sign of things to come from O'Neills!

I’ve just said on Twitter about the training top…

Hope the new range is available before Fathers Day… a good influx of sales if so..

There again.. this is the Dale Marketing…

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

New Signing !!! on 16:33 - Jun 9 with 5157 viewsAussieShaymen

He was played as left winger last season, something he definitely isn't. He was one of our best players in our upturn in form towards end of last season.
New Signing !!! on 16:50 - Jun 9 with 5080 views49thseason

Wonder if MRKT had him on their list of targets?
New Signing !!! on 16:50 - Jun 9 with 5077 viewsNorthernDale

I wonder if he was recommended by the consultants or have we been watching for some time.
Login to get fewer ads

New Signing !!! on 17:18 - Jun 9 with 4945 viewselectricblue

This young lad sounds promising.....

Welcome to the Dale Harvey...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

New Signing !!! on 17:19 - Jun 9 with 4942 viewsEllDale

The consensus amongst Halifax fans that I've spoken to is one of disappointment.
They lost half a team this time last year and Gilmour and the leftback have already left this time around.
Switched to centre midfield from left wing and really anchored the team.
Apparently has great stamina and can run all day.
New Signing !!! on 22:21 - Jun 9 with 4384 viewsR17ALE

I know I'm a stickler for advertising, and promoting brands etc, but how pissed off would you be if you'd sponsored Willbutts and the welcoming pic has managed to get half of the dual sponsor in the background, denying both exposure?

Come on photo taker. Get a fooking grip! There should be Management in place to spot this sort of error. Or even some business acumen.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

New Signing !!! on 22:57 - Jun 9 with 4261 viewsSandyman

New Signing !!! on 22:21 - Jun 9 by R17ALE

I know I'm a stickler for advertising, and promoting brands etc, but how pissed off would you be if you'd sponsored Willbutts and the welcoming pic has managed to get half of the dual sponsor in the background, denying both exposure?

Come on photo taker. Get a fooking grip! There should be Management in place to spot this sort of error. Or even some business acumen.

Did a "former director" once accuse you of having no business acumen?

Funny how the bars are making money these days...
New Signing !!! on 12:05 - Jun 10 with 3728 viewswozzrafc

New Signing !!! on 15:24 - Jun 9 by HullDale

I’ve said before a lot of fans are going to be surprised with the quality of O’Neill range. The quality of training tops, clothing they supply for rugby clubs at grassroots is top quality.

Hopefully the kit launch will follow soon with a full range. It won’t be the cheapest but well worth the money. You will get what you pay for.
New Signing !!! on 13:48 - Jun 10 with 3546 viewsjonahwhereru

Was concerned that with the potential number of players shipping out that it would be another few weeks before we would get new signings committing to us. So I am encouraged that we have tied down a young NL proven player this early in the off season.
I know the players who would be required to take a pay cut should have time to mull over other offers, but will be interested to understand when the club will want a definite answer from them.

Welcome Harvey and good luck.
New Signing !!! on 13:27 - Jun 12 with 2796 viewsAtThePeake

New Signing !!! on 13:48 - Jun 10 by jonahwhereru

Was concerned that with the potential number of players shipping out that it would be another few weeks before we would get new signings committing to us. So I am encouraged that we have tied down a young NL proven player this early in the off season.
I know the players who would be required to take a pay cut should have time to mull over other offers, but will be interested to understand when the club will want a definite answer from them.

Welcome Harvey and good luck.

It's usually a bit later in the summer than you'd expect. Last year, all 4 players we offered deals to moved elsewhere but we didn't find out until:
June 7th: O'Keeffe
June 14th: Dooley
June 16th: Clark
June 21st: O'Connell

And the year previous, the players that did sign new deals did so on:
June 19th: Lynch
June 20th: Dooley
June 21st: Done
June 22nd: EOC
June 25th: Keohane

Tangled up in blue.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024