Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlos Carvalhal ? 13:33 - Jun 10 with 1894 viewsSpringhill_old_boy

The aforementioned Carvalhal has just rescinded his contract with Celta Vigo. He obviously has experience working over in the UK.. (did he not win the championship with Swansea?) Would he excite the masses more than Russel Martin?
Carlos Carvalhal ? on 14:12 - Jun 10 with 1838 viewsPatfromPoole

I believe you are talking about the guy who was Swansea manager when we effectively sent them down.

Whereas Carlos Corberan is the chap who is frequently mentioned on here; current manager of West Brom, and previously did excellent things at Huddersfield and also was Bielsa’s understudy at Leeds in the Championship.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Carlos Carvalhal ? on 18:28 - Jun 10 with 1655 viewsSpringhill_old_boy

Carlos Carvalhal ? on 14:12 - Jun 10 by PatfromPoole

I believe you are talking about the guy who was Swansea manager when we effectively sent them down.

Whereas Carlos Corberan is the chap who is frequently mentioned on here; current manager of West Brom, and previously did excellent things at Huddersfield and also was Bielsa’s understudy at Leeds in the Championship.

Did he not get promotion from the championship before relegation from the premiership ? I know of him having covered many of his matches over here (Rio Ave and Braga)
Carlos Carvalhal ? on 18:36 - Jun 10 with 1651 viewssaint22

Carlos Carvalhal ? on 14:12 - Jun 10 by PatfromPoole

Now Corboran is a good shout
He could be just what we need
Therefore it won’t ever happen
[Post edited 10 Jun 2023 18:37]
Carlos Carvalhal ? on 19:27 - Jun 10 with 1604 viewsPatfromPoole

Carlos Carvalhal ? on 18:28 - Jun 10 by Springhill_old_boy

Did he not get promotion from the championship before relegation from the premiership ? I know of him having covered many of his matches over here (Rio Ave and Braga)

I don’t think so.

He did a decent job at Sheff Wed, but don’t think he got them up.

He wasn’t at Swansea all that long, took them down.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Carlos Carvalhal ? on 14:15 - Jun 12 with 1293 viewsAvior

Carlos Carvalhal ? on 19:27 - Jun 10 by PatfromPoole

I don’t think so.

He did a decent job at Sheff Wed, but don’t think he got them up.

He wasn’t at Swansea all that long, took them down.

Carvahal got Sheffield Wed to playoffs, but not promoted, and had one relegation season with Swansea. Managed everywhere. Looks like he could be going to Leeds
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024