Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The original series of Grange Hill 10:52 - Jul 5 with 5427 viewsloftboy

Now available on ITV X premium. Always love this as it started the same year I started at senior school, watched a couple of episodes yesterday and at the football trials one of them is wearing a 1970’s QPR shirt.
Had totally forgotten that Bullet Baxter wasn’t in the first series and there was a different games master.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The original series of Grange Hill on 02:23 - Jul 14 with 882 viewsSydneyRs

The original series of Grange Hill on 18:17 - Jul 13 by qpr_1968

george armstrong who played alan humphries in grange hill died yesterday aged 60.

rip george.

Sad news indeed.

I think I've mentioned on here before that we met him, Todd Carty (Tucker) and Terry Sue Patt (Benny Green and also sadly deceased) when they were on a break between filming at Willesden High School. It was during school summer holidays and we spotted them playing football in the park.

Had a bit of a chat with them, including them taking the piss out of us supporting QPR (at least one of them was West Ham), before they went back to filming. Stayed around to watch for a while. It was a scene with them running back at the end of a cross country type run with Baxter shouting orders.

That day was the most star struck I've ever been.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2023 4:57]
The original series of Grange Hill on 06:16 - Jul 14 with 807 viewssilverbirch

I just found a nice 2015 Guardian article about Sue–Pat.
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/jun/27/grange-hill-benny-green-dea
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024