Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JWP 08:30 - Jul 20 with 1361 viewsMattFinish

As WHU appears to be the only club showing interest that Prowsey would probably consider how about JWP for Flynn Downes, Danny Ings and £25-30m?
JWP on 09:55 - Jul 20 with 1279 viewsBerber

Since leaving us, Ings has flopped at Villa, and shows every sign of doing the same at W Ham. No reason to suppose he would add any value here now.
JWP on 10:06 - Jul 20 with 1269 viewssaints__fan__73

JWP on 09:55 - Jul 20 by Berber

Since leaving us, Ings has flopped at Villa, and shows every sign of doing the same at W Ham. No reason to suppose he would add any value here now.

He'd scored 6 goals in 18 for Villa before he was sold. It would have been great if one of our strikers had flopped like that.

Far too good to step down to tier 2.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

JWP on 10:38 - Jul 20 with 1236 viewsMattFinish

In the season he left Villa he scored 6 goals in 8 starts and 10 games as sub
Che scored 12 goals in the last two seasons as our first choice striker. If Ings had been presented with the chances Che had last season he’d have scored nearer 20
I reckon we could get him cheap or on loan even. He’s got to be worth a shout or as it stands we’re likely to be relying on Mara and Armstrong
JWP on 11:05 - Jul 20 with 1210 viewsI_would

As I've said (now 5001 times) Prowsey ain't going anywhere. Not good enough. So leave the worrying to me (that he's going to stay).

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

JWP on 12:43 - Jul 20 with 1110 viewsMonksway

I think JWP will have to be sold because of his wages and the fact that any fee goes off the shortfall ( no sell on etc). However, with Romeu gone he is the best placed for maintaining possession for RM's possession game plan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024