Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Latvia tickets 17:55 - Aug 14 with 2249 viewsFireboy2

Just a heads up for people going to riga for the wales game who didn't get tickets.

You can buy tickets in the home end, just use this link.

http://redirect.viglink.com/?key=71fe2139a887ad501313cd8cce3053c5&subId=3083
Latvia tickets on 21:16 - Aug 14 with 2143 viewsbuilthjack

There will be an awful lot of Welsh in blocks A, O, and N.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Latvia tickets on 21:40 - Aug 14 with 2117 viewsFireboy2

Latvia tickets on 21:16 - Aug 14 by builthjack

There will be an awful lot of Welsh in blocks A, O, and N.

Apparently most of O has been sold to Latvians so it looks like they will have wales fans either side of them.
Latvia tickets on 09:36 - Aug 15 with 2014 viewsowainglyndwr

Latvia tickets on 21:40 - Aug 14 by Fireboy2

Apparently most of O has been sold to Latvians so it looks like they will have wales fans either side of them.

Gutted we couldn't do this trip, due to my sons work commitments
Latvia tickets on 11:14 - Aug 15 with 1990 viewsbuilthjack

Really looking forward to this one. It looks like we will have close to a third of the stadium in red.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Latvia tickets on 21:26 - Aug 15 with 1896 viewsRhonddaSwans

surely this could cause trouble thus isn't the rugby

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Latvia tickets on 21:54 - Aug 15 with 1871 viewsFireboy2

Latvia tickets on 21:26 - Aug 15 by RhonddaSwans

I can assure you there will be no trouble.
Latvia tickets on 22:56 - Aug 15 with 1858 viewsbuilthjack

Latvia tickets on 21:26 - Aug 15 by RhonddaSwans

We mix with opposition fans before and after games. There is never trouble with Wales fans.
We are not English.

Latvia tickets on 20:41 - Aug 16 with 1759 viewsbuilthjack

Section L is now on sale. Welsh fans have bought half of it in a few hours.
I can see us having more fans than Latvia in the ground.
Direct flights still available from Stansted and Luton.
British Airways now flying to Riga direct from Gatwick. About £150 return
[Post edited 16 Aug 2023 22:31]

Login to get fewer ads

Latvia tickets on 21:12 - Aug 16 with 1742 viewsABERSWAN

How are you having the tickets sent? I get to the basket but where have everyone had as their address, somewhere in Latvia or to their home address?
Latvia tickets on 21:15 - Aug 16 with 1736 viewsowainglyndwr

Latvia tickets on 21:40 - Aug 14 by Fireboy2

Out of curiosity what flight plans have people booked , my mate said he fancied going and if we could get tickets.
Just maybe
Latvia tickets on 22:00 - Aug 16 with 1711 viewsbuilthjack

Latvia tickets on 21:12 - Aug 16 by ABERSWAN

How are you having the tickets sent? I get to the basket but where have everyone had as their address, somewhere in Latvia or to their home address?

Just buy the tickets. Then you get an email giving you the chance to print at home or put them in your wallet. Didn’t put an address in, just leave it as United Kingdom.
So just your name, email, and United Kingdom.
I printed them at home. Easy.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2023 22:29]

Latvia tickets on 22:02 - Aug 16 with 1708 viewsbuilthjack

Latvia tickets on 21:15 - Aug 16 by owainglyndwr

Out of curiosity what flight plans have people booked , my mate said he fancied going and if we could get tickets.
Just maybe

We are direct from Leeds. Booked early, so cheap. I think it’s about £250 now. Early Sunday morning til Tuesday late morning.
There are flights from Stansted for about £170.
Go on Skyscanner.

** British Airways are now doing direct from Gatwick for £153
[Post edited 16 Aug 2023 22:06]

Latvia tickets on 22:24 - Aug 16 with 1680 viewsbuilthjack

Wonky Sheep still have some spaces.
Sat til Tues. 3 nights hotel inc breakfast.
Direct flights from Cardiff.
£585

Latvia tickets on 23:00 - Aug 16 with 1650 viewsFireboy2

Latvia tickets on 22:24 - Aug 16 by builthjack

Wonky Sheep still have some spaces.
Sat til Tues. 3 nights hotel inc breakfast.
Direct flights from Cardiff.
£585

😳

Ours cost about £160 all in but not including brekkie as I will still be in my scratcher.

But you won't because you always p!ss the bed.
Latvia tickets on 06:46 - Aug 17 with 1622 viewsbuilthjack

Latvia tickets on 23:00 - Aug 16 by Fireboy2

😳

Ours cost about £160 all in but not including brekkie as I will still be in my scratcher.

But you won't because you always p!ss the bed.

Hang on. I will be up at 6 every morning, showered, dressed, and out and about, taking in the. Sights. Whilst you sleeping beauty will be snoring until I get back to wake you up.

Latvia tickets on 11:32 - Aug 17 with 1564 viewsFireboy2

Latvia tickets on 06:46 - Aug 17 by builthjack

Hang on. I will be up at 6 every morning, showered, dressed, and out and about, taking in the. Sights. Whilst you sleeping beauty will be snoring until I get back to wake you up.

That's why you are always up at 6am 😉
Latvia tickets on 15:32 - Aug 17 with 1499 viewsmax936

Latvia tickets on 06:46 - Aug 17 by builthjack

Nothing worse than a snorer Builthy, buy him a pack of those nose stretchers they help, sometimes! not sure how good they are after 5 gallons of lager though

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Latvia tickets on 16:17 - Aug 17 with 1477 viewsFireboy2

Latvia tickets on 15:32 - Aug 17 by max936

Nothing worse than a snorer Builthy, buy him a pack of those nose stretchers they help, sometimes! not sure how good they are after 5 gallons of lager though

Good luck with those max, my nose is still bent after being broken 4 times and a dose of rhinoplasty 😳
Latvia tickets on 17:17 - Aug 17 with 1467 viewsmax936

Latvia tickets on 16:17 - Aug 17 by Fireboy2

Good luck with those max, my nose is still bent after being broken 4 times and a dose of rhinoplasty 😳

Pity Del boy isn't around he could have offered to shove one of his cigars up there for a splint

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Latvia tickets on 17:22 - Aug 17 with 1466 viewsbuilthjack

I snore after a gutsfull of beer, but only ever need 5 hours sleep. Fireboy snores for the full 9 hours.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2023 19:38]

Latvia tickets on 19:39 - Aug 17 with 1421 viewsbuilthjack

It’s crazy. Welsh fans have now filled 7 sections of the ground with many waiting for another section to go on sale. Amazing.

Latvia tickets on 19:41 - Aug 17 with 1419 viewsbuilthjack

Malaga to Riga return, Sunday til Tuesday £139.

Latvia tickets on 21:56 - Aug 17 with 1372 viewsFireboy2

Latvia tickets on 17:22 - Aug 17 by builthjack

I snore after a gutsfull of beer, but only ever need 5 hours sleep. Fireboy snores for the full 9 hours.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2023 19:38]

That's because I have a stupid job 😜
Latvia tickets on 21:58 - Aug 17 with 1369 viewsFireboy2

Latvia tickets on 17:17 - Aug 17 by max936

Pity Del boy isn't around he could have offered to shove one of his cigars up there for a splint

Now why didnt i think of that myself 🙄
Latvia tickets on 00:17 - Aug 22 with 1210 viewsFireboy2

Look at your PM Max.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024