Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easy fundraising 21:15 - Aug 16 with 1694 views49thseason

I just thought I would bump this again.... Please remember to use easyfundraising every time you shop online. Over 7,000 brands will donate to us, including all the big names like eBay, John Lewis & Partners, Argos, ASOS, Expedia, M&S, Just Eat, Uswitch and many more! This means you can raise FREE donations for us no matter what you’re buying. If you haven’t signed up to support us yet, it’s easy and completely FREE. These donations really help us, so it would be great if you could take a moment to get started! You can find our easyfundraising page here: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/daletrust/?

Check out your online retailers here
https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/retailers/

I know there must be dozens using Just Eat and not bothering to claim a donation.. Its stupidly easy and it adds up , 15p here 50p there and much bigger amounts if you are switching your Broadband or TV or going on holidays ... Every little helps! Especially if you get a Tesco delivery!

Use it 5 times and they give an extra £2 to the Trust.. its money for very little effort.

There are 1000 Trust members and only 347 registered for this easy fundraising idea. £1 a month each would raise £12k a year I only use it for my groceries but I raised £25 in a year easily £12,000 is 5000 shares a year!
Easy fundraising on 21:34 - Aug 16 with 1649 viewskel

I got a notification of the £2 bonus yesterday and activated it. I then noticed a few pending donations to me for merely searching a hotels website which I had no idea would happen.

I’ve got the plug in installed on my browser so if I stumble on a site that donates I can activate it. Well worth doing.
Easy fundraising on 12:54 - Aug 17 with 1411 views100569

Thanks for " bumping it up " 49th. Something I have always meant to subscribe to and never got around to doing. Its now done. I might be able to start adding my few pence to the Trusts cause.
Easy fundraising on 10:13 - Aug 18 with 1216 views100569

Easy fundraising on 12:54 - Aug 17 by 100569

Thanks for " bumping it up " 49th. Something I have always meant to subscribe to and never got around to doing. Its now done. I might be able to start adding my few pence to the Trusts cause.

I have now made my first couple of purchases and donated money to the Trust. It's so easy to sign up and use and if I say that, then it definitely is !
Easy fundraising on 10:24 - Aug 18 with 1199 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Belatedly, it would have been a good idea to hand out a flyer promoting EasyF to every new Season Card holder, like a pack with other relevant promos (like patronising our very fine sponsors?)

Ah well.
Easy fundraising on 11:15 - Aug 18 with 1155 viewsDalenet

I know that this message has been done to death over the 7 or 8 years that we have been able to raise funds through Easyfundraising, but we have collectively raised more than £7500 now by using this website. It is all weclome funds given they cost us nothing to raise. As Col has mentioned dozens of times, some other football club supporters have raised 4 or 5 times that through this website. We have 350 supporters registered. Wouldn't it be great if it was 500 or even a 1000? Some of our fans have raised £500 or more during this time. Then bit by bit the £7500 becomes, £10,000 or £25,000. All for free.
Easy fundraising on 12:34 - Aug 18 with 1098 views49thseason

Easy fundraising on 10:24 - Aug 18 by Yorkshire_Dale

Belatedly, it would have been a good idea to hand out a flyer promoting EasyF to every new Season Card holder, like a pack with other relevant promos (like patronising our very fine sponsors?)

Ah well.

Or hand leaflets out at the turnstiles.. imagine if everyone who watches regularly and their spouses, brother and sisters, cousins, uncles and aunties, neighbours etc were signed up!
Anyone who looks out for our results on Saturday evenings could help out just by spending money online and there must be thousands of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024