Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kingsley 20:37 - Aug 17 with 1774 viewsswan65split

The more I see him, the more I wonder why we let him leave.

Kingsley on 20:42 - Aug 17 with 1753 viewsmax936

Decent player when he was here and has improved since.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Kingsley on 21:13 - Aug 17 with 1681 viewsKeithHaynes

He was at the swans when we had a plethora of superb players in the premier league, he didn’t do that well on one loan as well if I recall at Crewe ? We got a decent fee for him. There were quite a few others around the same time who have gone on to have decent careers.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kingsley on 01:09 - Aug 18 with 1496 viewsnyc_swans

he made one really good cross that people remember
Kingsley on 06:13 - Aug 18 with 1453 viewsangryjack

Kingsley on 01:09 - Aug 18 by nyc_swans

he made one really good cross that people remember

West ham
Kingsley on 08:30 - Aug 18 with 1331 viewsRichardO

We didn't have a another left back at the time and someone thought it was a good idea to shoehorn the incoming midfielder Clucas into the the defence. So not only did we not use Clucas in the position we bought him for, we also threw in as part of the deal a young promising player that we needed who could surely have done better than Clucas at left back.
One of the dumbest tranfer deals ever!
Kingsley on 11:28 - Aug 18 with 1227 viewsKeithHaynes

Kingsley on 08:30 - Aug 18 by RichardO

We didn't have a another left back at the time and someone thought it was a good idea to shoehorn the incoming midfielder Clucas into the the defence. So not only did we not use Clucas in the position we bought him for, we also threw in as part of the deal a young promising player that we needed who could surely have done better than Clucas at left back.
One of the dumbest tranfer deals ever!

Martin Olsson was the main reason Kingsley found it difficult to break in to the first team. Clucas had to be played, he would have been in goal if he was all we had, especially at that price.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Kingsley on 12:52 - Aug 18 with 1156 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Kingsley on 11:28 - Aug 18 by KeithHaynes

Martin Olsson was the main reason Kingsley found it difficult to break in to the first team. Clucas had to be played, he would have been in goal if he was all we had, especially at that price.

Clucas in goal, you may be onto something there!

😉

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Kingsley on 15:52 - Aug 18 with 1060 viewsRichardO

Kingsley on 11:28 - Aug 18 by KeithHaynes

Olsson did have minor injury problems before we got rid of Kingsley so maybe it was a bit short sighted given as I remember it Olsson injury issues got worst which wasn't surprising given the role he played, for me he wasn't used correctly maybe Kingsly was considered too young and inexperienced to be adequate cover but then again who else did we have?
[Post edited 18 Aug 2023 18:46]
Login to get fewer ads

Kingsley on 16:00 - Aug 18 with 1047 viewsswan65split

Kingsley on 20:42 - Aug 17 by max936

Decent player when he was here and has improved since.

At the time I thought that Kingsley was the better player between him and Jay, though fair doos both have done wonders.
i still see it as our loss.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024