Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Striker 08:11 - Aug 25 with 3944 viewsMattFinish

So we’ve lost out on Piroe to Leeds which for sure is a disappointment and Che could still leave, not that in my opinion Che is good enough

The one position we have desperately needed to fill since Pelle left is still missing. Okay we had one good season out of Ings in that time but it is glaringly clear that we need a top notch striker if we’re to get promotion

Yes Che has scored 3 crucial goals this season but they weren’t difficult chances and luckily for him he was offside with the shocking open goal header miss against Plymouth that could have cost us points

I can’t believe the owners still haven’t addressed this position in 3 transfer windows

Let’s hope they have something up their sleeve
Striker on 09:17 - Aug 27 with 804 viewsMattFinish

It seems likely that Che will go to Everton, not that I think he’s a player that will score the goals to take us up. Looking at the disastrous performance of SR in the past 2 windows they’ll probably do the deal late on and have no time to replace him
So we’ll be relying on Armstrong and Mara to take us back up

💩
Striker on 10:15 - Aug 27 with 738 viewsBridders2

Striker on 09:17 - Aug 27 by MattFinish

It seems likely that Che will go to Everton, not that I think he’s a player that will score the goals to take us up. Looking at the disastrous performance of SR in the past 2 windows they’ll probably do the deal late on and have no time to replace him
So we’ll be relying on Armstrong and Mara to take us back up

💩

On radio solent RM said if Che goes he will be replaced, so they might have someone lined up. Let's hope it's a proven goal scorer.
Striker on 13:41 - Aug 27 with 635 viewsSFC_Referee

Striker on 10:15 - Aug 27 by Bridders2

On radio solent RM said if Che goes he will be replaced, so they might have someone lined up. Let's hope it's a proven goal scorer.

Yeah well RM came out yesterday and said that Fraser isn’t Tella’s replacement, and how we’ll be getting in a replacement for Tella as well as Fraser

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Striker on 15:19 - Aug 27 with 564 viewsGRIM

Striker on 10:13 - Aug 25 by inthebox

If we can keep Tella , Adams , A Armstrong, we will get goals this season. Its preventing unnecessary slip ups at the back that going to cost us which is why there is all this activity at the back with interest in Wright and Holgate.

Who's Wright ?.
Do you mean Nathan Wood.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024