Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear! 12:06 - Aug 25 with 904 viewsprofessor_peach

What can you say?

Mike Dean declined to use VAR to save a 'mate' and fellow referee from 'grief' - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66612570
Oh dear! on 13:19 - Aug 25 with 811 viewsButty101

I saw that , what a pathetic excuse . Absolute embarrassment of a man

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Oh dear! on 13:34 - Aug 25 with 775 viewsSFC_Referee

Yeah I saw that, and as everyone knows I’m always on here defending refs and consistently trying to get more to realise of just how tough our job can be and how under appreciated refs are, but when it comes down to Mike Dean, I haven’t the foggiest of ideas or how he made the top, let alone for how long he was there for!
But even then, why did he have to say all this in public? As I’m pretty sure I remember seeing this game with all the supposed “incidents” and when watching the clips from the incidents was saying that VAR was right not to get involved in most of them, as well as many others (although after watching that one again do think that was the one mess up from this game). So wasn’t like that blatant martial dive against us where everyone agreed they’d mess up anyway

As this only goes to create even more sh*t for us refs at all levels to deal with, as now we’ll see loads of clown ass fans going on about this whenever any “dodgy” VAR decisions made, as well as now the whole media and fanbases highlighting us refs as one, and just going on about how poor we are and how if when I do a game and go speak to my AR and go with what they think, how it’s down to friendships and such, not the genuine reasons of how they may of been in a better position to see the incident!

As this clowns still making life for us refs even harder after blooming retiring from it, which says it all!
[Post edited 25 Aug 2023 13:46]

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024