Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty astonishing 15:11 - Aug 31 with 978 viewssaint22

That we are a day out from the window closing and yet again we are desperately short of all the players we really need
Every single window it’s the same
How come so many other clubs get those in they need early yet we are always left floundering about?
Pretty astonishing on 15:48 - Aug 31 with 883 viewscocklebreath

Change your bed sheets young man

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Pretty astonishing on 16:06 - Aug 31 with 831 viewsHeisenberg

Could you do us all a favour and nip down to St Mary’s car park tomorrow and keep us updated on any comings and goings. I believe it ends quite late so take some sandwiches and a flask of coffee.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Pretty astonishing on 17:02 - Aug 31 with 738 viewsMonksway

Should be interesting at least. In theory McCarthy, KWP, ABK, Djnepo, Onuachu, Che and Sulemana are all leaving with Ben Johnson, Nathan Wood/ Harwood-Bellis, Paintsil and Stewart arriving. Wilcox is going to have his work cut out to make that all happen.
Personally I'd be happy if KWP, Che and Sulemana all stayed with just one new centre half was brought in.
Pretty astonishing on 17:04 - Aug 31 with 731 viewssaint22

Pretty astonishing on 17:02 - Aug 31 by Monksway

Should be interesting at least. In theory McCarthy, KWP, ABK, Djnepo, Onuachu, Che and Sulemana are all leaving with Ben Johnson, Nathan Wood/ Harwood-Bellis, Paintsil and Stewart arriving. Wilcox is going to have his work cut out to make that all happen.
Personally I'd be happy if KWP, Che and Sulemana all stayed with just one new centre half was brought in.

I predict we will get one average permanent signing and young two loans

Che Ketchup and Sulkymana will leave

We will be stuck with Tall Don't Play Paul and AM again

and as always the strikes and CB we really need we wont get
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024