Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For God's sake.... 22:21 - Sep 19 with 2264 viewsraynor94

Go!

I'm not one to overreact, and have always given managers plenty of time, but Duff is way out of his depth.

What on earth is going on behind the scenes to see these wholesale changes tonight, he just doesn't seem to have a clue.

Rangers are one of the weakest teams in the league, we had a great start, and yet again we let them in.

We can't go on like this for much longer, or it will be to late.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

For God's sake.... on 22:29 - Sep 19 with 2210 viewsmagicdaps10

It's not an overreaction, anyone with a clue will realise and see its not working.
He nearly got out of jail but the equaliser has put pay to it, we needed a big improvement in our play but it was the same rubbish we have seen in all previous league games......his style will not work here.

I have no faith the yanks will see what's right infront of them, I think they will be unable to see it and will certainly not want to pay to get rid of him.

He needs to go tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
Yanks have ripped us apart once again.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

For God's sake.... on 22:33 - Sep 19 with 2168 viewsbuilthjack

We only had 6 points at this stage last season.
But then took 22/30 points in the next 10 games.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

For God's sake.... on 22:36 - Sep 19 with 2149 viewsTheAlpineShrew

Why change the 2 quick wide players who were giving us an attacking threat, and replace them with 2 strikers who are then both shoved out wide eith Patterson in top? There really doesn't seem to be any plan.
For God's sake.... (n/t) on 22:45 - Sep 19 with 2087 viewsmax936

For God's sake.... on 22:36 - Sep 19 by TheAlpineShrew

Why change the 2 quick wide players who were giving us an attacking threat, and replace them with 2 strikers who are then both shoved out wide eith Patterson in top? There really doesn't seem to be any plan.

He hasn't got a clue, simple as that, unfortunately for us, the Coalman needs to send him down the hatch and quick!
[Post edited 19 Sep 2023 22:47]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

For God's sake.... (n/t) on 22:46 - Sep 19 with 2075 viewsKeithHaynes

For God's sake.... (n/t) on 22:45 - Sep 19 by max936

He hasn't got a clue, simple as that, unfortunately for us, the Coalman needs to send him down the hatch and quick!
[Post edited 19 Sep 2023 22:47]

Best thing you’ve ever said 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

For God's sake.... (n/t) on 22:48 - Sep 19 with 2050 viewsmax936

For God's sake.... (n/t) on 22:46 - Sep 19 by KeithHaynes

Best thing you’ve ever said 😂

I'm still waiting for you to have a turn

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

For God's sake.... (n/t) on 22:53 - Sep 19 with 2025 viewsSTID2017

For God's sake.... (n/t) on 22:48 - Sep 19 by max936

I'm still waiting for you to have a turn

Sadly turned out to be a Duffer

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

For God's sake.... (n/t) on 07:01 - Sep 20 with 1827 viewsbennytheblue

For God's sake.... (n/t) on 22:53 - Sep 19 by STID2017

Sadly turned out to be a Duffer

Never seen a swansea team look so clueless since, crikey, maybe early 2000’s…..can’t see him being able to turn it round and as much as I like seeing you flounder instead of us, I’d get rid asap.
Login to get fewer ads

For God's sake.... on 07:40 - Sep 20 with 1765 viewsYossarian

His post match presser was another example of his detachment and utter lack of connection with his players, the fans and the City. Apparently the players sinking to their knees at the final whistle was because they’d given their absolute all and had nothing left? He expects us to believe his drivel? What game was he watching? We are talking about a 1-1 draw with QPR….we are bang in trouble. But the Board will not act now.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

For God's sake.... (n/t) on 08:02 - Sep 20 with 1732 viewsmagicdaps10

For God's sake.... (n/t) on 07:01 - Sep 20 by bennytheblue

Never seen a swansea team look so clueless since, crikey, maybe early 2000’s…..can’t see him being able to turn it round and as much as I like seeing you flounder instead of us, I’d get rid asap.

It's absolutely shocking isn't it, total role reversal with your team.........we are the shiite show.

He has to go but in doing so it would mean the board, new chairman and Watson admitting that they got it wrong and people like this struggle to admit they were wrong and will just twist it to suit.......he will get another game Saturday, hope he wins and the pattern from the last 7 games will continue into the next 7 games.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

For God's sake.... (n/t) on 08:54 - Sep 20 with 1684 viewsbennytheblue

For God's sake.... (n/t) on 08:02 - Sep 20 by magicdaps10

It's absolutely shocking isn't it, total role reversal with your team.........we are the shiite show.

He has to go but in doing so it would mean the board, new chairman and Watson admitting that they got it wrong and people like this struggle to admit they were wrong and will just twist it to suit.......he will get another game Saturday, hope he wins and the pattern from the last 7 games will continue into the next 7 games.

Hhmmm I was quite surprised with sheff weds, they’re not that bad and will come at you so are they too brittle to cope at the moment? You’ve always been so fluid with managers, with the odd Bob b exception, even before Saturdays game with the cameras on him he looked like the proverbial cat in headlights. Who can you turn too? Who runs youth or academy? Joe Allen temp? With Toshack?
Yiu need something quick and probably cheap……
For God's sake.... (n/t) on 10:18 - Sep 20 with 1585 views1983

For God's sake.... (n/t) on 07:01 - Sep 20 by bennytheblue

I'm sorry to hear that you've been suffering for 20+ years hurts don't it
[Post edited 20 Sep 2023 10:19]

For God's sake.... (n/t) on 11:57 - Sep 20 with 1500 viewsbennytheblue

For God's sake.... (n/t) on 10:18 - Sep 20 by 1983

I'm sorry to hear that you've been suffering for 20+ years hurts don't it
[Post edited 20 Sep 2023 10:19]

Aye the pain…..lol….another few years of this stuff and you’ll be fit enough to lace up my boots of pain and suffering, I’ll be happy to let you have them.
For God's sake.... (n/t) on 18:04 - Sep 20 with 1262 views1983

For God's sake.... (n/t) on 11:57 - Sep 20 by bennytheblue

Aye the pain…..lol….another few years of this stuff and you’ll be fit enough to lace up my boots of pain and suffering, I’ll be happy to let you have them.

Cute a delirious cardiff fan who would have thought
[Post edited 20 Sep 2023 18:43]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024