Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Duff considering a first team opportunity for Kristian Fletcher 16:43 - Oct 19 with 4126 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Really would like to see him get a look soon, especially considering his loan ends in January.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-citys-michael

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Duff considering a first team opportunity for Kristian Fletcher on 13:03 - Nov 15 with 740 viewssw02sea

Can’t believe that with the total lack of pace in our team,( especially after Ginnelly’s absence ) in the midfield and forwards, that these fast youngsters haven’t been given a better chance.
It would almost certainly improve Yates’s game in an instant.
If it doesn’t, We’ve bought a £2.5m dud.
Duff considering a first team opportunity for Kristian Fletcher on 16:01 - Nov 15 with 650 viewsWhiterockin

Duff considering a first team opportunity for Kristian Fletcher on 13:03 - Nov 15 by sw02sea

Can’t believe that with the total lack of pace in our team,( especially after Ginnelly’s absence ) in the midfield and forwards, that these fast youngsters haven’t been given a better chance.
It would almost certainly improve Yates’s game in an instant.
If it doesn’t, We’ve bought a £2.5m dud.

The last couple of words sum it up for me. We have better in Cullen, who should be up front with Lowe in a two.
Duff considering a first team opportunity for Kristian Fletcher on 17:17 - Nov 15 with 622 viewsReslovenSwan1

I am disappointed in the loaning of young guys. They need senior experience. None of them are playing. Josh Thomas gets on occasionally at Port Vale. Cotterill similarly at Stockport.

I would pick up the phone to Huw Jenkins and say who do you want. Josh T Cotterill Congreve, Smith, Wilson, Lissah, Bates. Nominal charge if they play. Newport are down to bare bones.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Duff considering a first team opportunity for Kristian Fletcher on 17:52 - Nov 15 with 600 viewsjasper_T

Duff considering a first team opportunity for Kristian Fletcher on 17:17 - Nov 15 by ReslovenSwan1

I am disappointed in the loaning of young guys. They need senior experience. None of them are playing. Josh Thomas gets on occasionally at Port Vale. Cotterill similarly at Stockport.

I would pick up the phone to Huw Jenkins and say who do you want. Josh T Cotterill Congreve, Smith, Wilson, Lissah, Bates. Nominal charge if they play. Newport are down to bare bones.

Cotterill's loan a bit of a strange one. Wasn't a position they needed, he's just gone as injury cover. Beggars can't be choosers sometimes, Connor Roberts' first loan was the same thing, just got lucky with injuries to other players opening the door. He was a year older than Joel is now, so no need to panic.

Port Vale fans often calling for Josh to be involved on Twitter. Manager doesn't seem to fancy having a striker on the pitch. Not won in 9 league games, with only 5 goals scored. Suspect international duty may be working against him a bit, some lads at that level withdraw to keep themselves involved for their clubs (Turns, Savage).

Plenty of the u21s in first team training today.
Duff considering a first team opportunity for Kristian Fletcher on 10:59 - Nov 16 with 451 viewsKeithHaynes

Has to be included when we return v Hull.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024