Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) 21:48 - Oct 25 with 1828 viewssaintsfanbrock

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 21:49 - Oct 25 with 1820 viewssaintwizzler

Grow up

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 21:49 - Oct 25 with 1820 viewsI_would

Yeh we should be playing him as manager.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 21:51 - Oct 25 with 1788 viewssaintsfanbrock

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 21:49 - Oct 25 by saintwizzler

Grow up

Yawn
Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 21:52 - Oct 25 with 1776 viewsButty101

Interesting game for Baz. 1 incredible, let in two stinkers and scored.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 21:54 - Oct 25 with 1754 viewsTimSaint

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 21:52 - Oct 25 by Butty101

Interesting game for Baz. 1 incredible, let in two stinkers and scored.

They gave it as Evans OG

He should have saved at least 1 goal.

TimSaint

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 21:55 - Oct 25 with 1737 viewsButty101

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 21:54 - Oct 25 by TimSaint

They gave it as Evans OG

He should have saved at least 1 goal.

i think he should of saved both. Although the 2nd one was a catalogue of mistakes.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 22:00 - Oct 25 with 1712 viewssaint22

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 21:55 - Oct 25 by Butty101

i think he should of saved both. Although the 2nd one was a catalogue of mistakes.

That’s our defence for ya
Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 22:11 - Oct 25 with 1657 viewssaintwizzler

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 21:51 - Oct 25 by saintsfanbrock

Yawn

Is that it?
Piss poor retort.

Login to get fewer ads

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 08:08 - Oct 26 with 1499 viewssaintsfanbrock

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 22:11 - Oct 25 by saintwizzler

Is that it?
Piss poor retort.

You literally said grow up and yet have the audacity to attack my response, you don’t deserve any more than a yawn.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2023 8:11]
Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 08:35 - Oct 26 with 1471 viewssaintwizzler

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 08:08 - Oct 26 by saintsfanbrock

You literally said grow up and yet have the audacity to attack my response, you don’t deserve any more than a yawn.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2023 8:11]

I won’t attack it, I’ll pass it sideways and backwards and sideways again until I lose possession or kick it into Row Z.

Enjoy half term hun x

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 11:40 - Oct 26 with 1405 viewssaintsfanbrock

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 08:35 - Oct 26 by saintwizzler

I won’t attack it, I’ll pass it sideways and backwards and sideways again until I lose possession or kick it into Row Z.

Enjoy half term hun x

Can someone give saintwizzler the argument he so badly wants? He seems to be at a loose end at the moment/ ended up with egg on his face last night after saying Ron11 would and is too embarrassed to go back to him!
Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 11:43 - Oct 26 with 1401 viewssaintwizzler

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 11:40 - Oct 26 by saintsfanbrock

Can someone give saintwizzler the argument he so badly wants? He seems to be at a loose end at the moment/ ended up with egg on his face last night after saying Ron11 would and is too embarrassed to go back to him!

Brilliant.

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 11:56 - Oct 26 with 1391 viewssaintsfanbrock

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 11:43 - Oct 26 by saintwizzler

Brilliant.

To quote an idiot

Is that it?
Piss poor retort.
Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 11:58 - Oct 26 with 1387 viewssaintwizzler

Perhaps we are playing Bazunu in the wrong position (n/t) on 11:56 - Oct 26 by saintsfanbrock

To quote an idiot

Is that it?
Piss poor retort.

Superb.
Keep it coming.

Top bantz.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024