Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith 10:24 - Jan 13 with 1142 viewsmax936

Fight is on in the early hours, bloody typical, didn't realise they'd be fighting in Canada, should be a decent match up, but I can't see Smith upsetting the odds unfortunately.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 10:34 - Jan 14 with 1076 viewstheloneranger

Smith surgically dismantled in 7 rounds.

Time to get Beterbiev v Bivol on.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 12:08 - Jan 14 with 1048 viewsmax936

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 10:34 - Jan 14 by theloneranger

I've not seen it yet, but I did think that Smith would have made a better fist of it.

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 16:49 - Jan 14 with 1008 viewsKilkennyjack

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 12:08 - Jan 14 by max936

I've not seen it yet, but I did think that Smith would have made a better fist of it.

Sadly outclassed.

Artur is the real deal.

Beware of the Risen People

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 18:17 - Jan 14 with 1004 viewsshingle

A case of yet another paper British world champion stepping up to fight an elite level fighter and being out of his depth, there are so many of his type who win a version of these joking titles and are then called world champions yet they are not even a top five fighter on the world stage.
Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 19:18 - Jan 14 with 991 viewsmax936

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 18:17 - Jan 14 by shingle

A case of yet another paper British world champion stepping up to fight an elite level fighter and being out of his depth, there are so many of his type who win a version of these joking titles and are then called world champions yet they are not even a top five fighter on the world stage.

There are far to many versions of Boxing World Titles, its farcical and just a money making venture and mostly for those that have never stepped into a Boxing Ring, people like Warren and Hearn make me sick to be honest.

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 19:19 - Jan 14 with 990 viewsmax936

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 19:18 - Jan 14 by max936

There are far to many versions of Boxing World Titles, its farcical and just a money making venture and mostly for those that have never stepped into a Boxing Ring, people like Warren and Hearn make me sick to be honest.

And there are others as well no, Boxxer and the other one the would be body builder.

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 23:28 - Jan 14 with 962 viewsmax936

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 10:34 - Jan 14 by theloneranger

Just watched it, it was brutal from Beterbiev, can't see Smith coming back from that defeat and nor should he need or want to.

I will say that Beterbiev threw a lot of illegal punches to the back of the head and on top and the Ref didn't say sweet fa to him.

Looked like Liam Smith said a few things to Beterbiev at the end to, he's got previous for that unfortunately.
[Post edited 15 Jan 0:01]

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 23:50 - Jan 14 with 958 viewsbiggar

This was like Liam against Canelo. All about levels.
Login to get fewer ads

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 00:07 - Jan 15 with 949 viewsmax936

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 23:50 - Jan 14 by biggar

This was like Liam against Canelo. All about levels.

Callum fought Canelo as well he did rather better than Liam though, even though he lost.

Not sure if Bivol can beat Beterbiev.

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 18:11 - Jan 15 with 891 viewsshingle

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 19:18 - Jan 14 by max936

A prime example of overrated is Ricky Hatton i can not recall him ever fighting a top elite contender you know the likes of Cotto who he avoided like the plague, he was than given a gimme world title fight against a totally washed up 39 year old in Kosta tszyu who had not fought for 2 years, he then did step up fight 2 genuine top fighters and was obliterated both times he was totally out of his depth yet Brits believe he is an all time great lol
Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 18:17 - Jan 15 with 884 viewsonehunglow

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 18:11 - Jan 15 by shingle

A prime example of overrated is Ricky Hatton i can not recall him ever fighting a top elite contender you know the likes of Cotto who he avoided like the plague, he was than given a gimme world title fight against a totally washed up 39 year old in Kosta tszyu who had not fought for 2 years, he then did step up fight 2 genuine top fighters and was obliterated both times he was totally out of his depth yet Brits believe he is an all time great lol

His demolition was brutal to behold

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:56 - Jan 15 with 869 viewsbiggar

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 20:02 - Jan 15 with 864 viewsCleddau

Artur Beterbiev v Callum Smith on 18:11 - Jan 15 by shingle

And later this year, he will be inducted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame.
The 2024 class is very weak.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024