Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A liar for a PM? 15:47 - Jan 18 with 1244 viewssaint901

Hot on heels of Rishi being told that his figures on reducing debt were at best out of context and at worst misleading and wrong (by the UK's statistics watchdog), comes another from the same source saying that his (and Cleverley's) claim to have cleared the backlog of asylum claims is incorrect.

Perhaps they are encouraged by the antics we see from the Big Orange man in the USA who continues to claim, last time in the hearing of a Judge, that he is right and the decisions of the Courts are wrong. He does so with little more than a slap on the wrist. Perhaps Sunak/Cleverly think this will be their punishment.

What sort of politician do we want?

One who is smart, honest, hardworking and cares about the truth?

Or one who lies with certainty and conviction because it suits his narrative?
A liar for a PM? on 15:55 - Jan 18 with 1222 viewsDorsetIan

Sunak's completely out of his depth as prime minister. Head Boy at Winchester is given the job of PM for a jolly jape.

It's a joke but at least he's not Johnson or Truss. My God we've been ill-served by the Tory Party and its members in recent years.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

A liar for a PM? on 16:00 - Jan 18 with 1217 viewssaint22

A liar for a PM? on 15:55 - Jan 18 by DorsetIan

Sunak's completely out of his depth as prime minister. Head Boy at Winchester is given the job of PM for a jolly jape.

It's a joke but at least he's not Johnson or Truss. My God we've been ill-served by the Tory Party and its members in recent years.

this isnt news
rotten to the core that sham of a party
however just you watch all the same ppl ticking the blue box this year despite years of running this country and its people into the ground
A liar for a PM? on 16:05 - Jan 18 with 1210 viewsarfurdent

he is a politician who only moves his mouth to lie, like them all

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

A liar for a PM? on 16:18 - Jan 18 with 1182 viewsHeisenberg

Let’s hope he doesn’t takeover Saints. Given his track record we will be in League Two in no time. With him telling us everything is fine and Saints are on course to qualify for the Champions League within the next few years.

Anyone who votes Tory at the next election is either thick as shite or doesn’t care about the state of the country. 14 years of decline and mismanagement culminating in £300 million being spent on a scheme that everyone knows is barking mad. Including Sunak himself.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

A liar for a PM? on 21:07 - Jan 18 with 1044 viewssaintmark1976

A liar for a PM? on 16:18 - Jan 18 by Heisenberg

Let’s hope he doesn’t takeover Saints. Given his track record we will be in League Two in no time. With him telling us everything is fine and Saints are on course to qualify for the Champions League within the next few years.

Anyone who votes Tory at the next election is either thick as shite or doesn’t care about the state of the country. 14 years of decline and mismanagement culminating in £300 million being spent on a scheme that everyone knows is barking mad. Including Sunak himself.

At the risk of being seen to be pedantic Heisenberg I think the sum involved is £400 million but then again it’s only tax payers money that Sunak is wasting so what’s £100 million between friends ?

Sunak's behaviour becomes ever more bizarre as every day passes. Today he is lecturing the House of Lords telling them not to ignore “the will of the people” when considering his Rwanda Bill. He conveniently forgets of course that he is an unelected Prime Minister and there was no mention of such an idea in the Tory Parties manifesto at the last election. The people have had no opportunity to vote either for him or his Bill, so how can he possibly say that it’s our will ?

After his last visit to St Mary’s I posted that I would like him to stay away. In my opinion any future attendance will further embarrass the club and by implication bring the Club’s name into disrepute.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024