Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Ings Definitely Not Leaving West Ham 21:03 - Feb 1 with 812 viewsSaintNick

Just come on for for West Ham against Bournemouth

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Danny Ings Definitely Not Leaving West Ham on 21:09 - Feb 1 with 801 viewsButty101

I thought you said it was nailed on that he was coming back here

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Danny Ings Definitely Not Leaving West Ham on 21:12 - Feb 1 with 793 viewsSaintNick

Danny Ings Definitely Not Leaving West Ham on 21:09 - Feb 1 by Butty101

I thought you said it was nailed on that he was coming back here

Just goes to show how nailed on stuff doesnt always happen, doesnt mean that it wasn't on the cards, Ings perhaps getting more game time at West Ham and not getting the right offer

Danny Ings Definitely Not Leaving West Ham on 00:11 - Feb 2 with 686 viewssaintsfanbrock

Danny Ings Definitely Not Leaving West Ham on 21:12 - Feb 1 by SaintNick

Just goes to show how nailed on stuff doesnt always happen, doesnt mean that it wasn't on the cards, Ings perhaps getting more game time at West Ham and not getting the right offer

I think nailed on means it definitely happens, it didn’t even come close to happening, the Chinese whispers of transfer gossip transforms a rumour on a West Ham forum from a fan hoping to save their club a big chunk of wages to cast iron on this forum.
Danny Ings Definitely Not Leaving West Ham on 08:28 - Feb 2 with 578 viewsSaintNick

Danny Ings Definitely Not Leaving West Ham on 00:11 - Feb 2 by saintsfanbrock

I think nailed on means it definitely happens, it didn’t even come close to happening, the Chinese whispers of transfer gossip transforms a rumour on a West Ham forum from a fan hoping to save their club a big chunk of wages to cast iron on this forum.

Lots of nailed on things don't happen, for one reason or another, Duncan McGuire was nailed on to join Blackburn Rovers this week from Orlando City, he flew over for his medical only to find Blackburn had pulled out of the deal and he was left in a hotel room with his agent trying to find him another club in England, suddenly he was nailed on to join Sheffield Wednesday only for Blackburn to change their mind again and decide to sign him.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024