Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rail Strikes (n/t) 22:20 - Mar 20 with 738 viewsericofarabia

Rail Strikes (n/t) on 22:53 - Mar 20 with 715 viewssaintwizzler

No thanks

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Rail Strikes (n/t) on 23:59 - Mar 21 with 501 viewsericofarabia

not sure where the msg went!!

I expect everybody is aware of the proposed rail strikes on 6th April, when we play Blackburn. Northern & Trans Pennine both on strike that day, which just about accounts for most trains into Blackburn
I am somewhat fortunate that I can Busw*nk from Leigh to Bolton and Bolton to Blackburn, in about the same time as if I did bus to manc and train to Blackburn. Plenty of buses and even better, having recently hit 66 yrs old its absolutely free! Silver linings and all that
Rail Strikes (n/t) on 12:21 - Mar 22 with 401 viewsSalisburySaint

Rail Strikes (n/t) on 23:59 - Mar 21 by ericofarabia

not sure where the msg went!!

I expect everybody is aware of the proposed rail strikes on 6th April, when we play Blackburn. Northern & Trans Pennine both on strike that day, which just about accounts for most trains into Blackburn
I am somewhat fortunate that I can Busw*nk from Leigh to Bolton and Bolton to Blackburn, in about the same time as if I did bus to manc and train to Blackburn. Plenty of buses and even better, having recently hit 66 yrs old its absolutely free! Silver linings and all that

We are staying in Preston.

But found a bus every 30 mins and only takes 35 mins to Blackburn, so we too will be bus w*nkers that day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024