Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph Hasenhüttl - The Magic Man 17:10 - Mar 30 with 805 viewssaintwizzler

Life long Southampton fan and Legend Ralph Hasenhüttl started life as Wolfsburg manager with a 2-0 win at Bremen.

The only mistake Sports Republic have made is sacking The Alpine Klopp.

For our last away game at Leeds we should all wear Wolfsburg shirts in his honour.

HE MARCHES ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Ralph Hasenhüttl - The Magic Man on 17:39 - Mar 30 with 737 viewsSouthamptonfan

Didn't you want him out? Remember my thread be careful what you wish for, that things could be even worse? I knew it would get worse because I knew we wouldn't splash out on a top manager, and I knew no top manager would want to come, with such an unambitious board. I have always blamed the lack of investment, lack of ambition, and poor owners at the top. Ralph had a poor squad but did well for 4 years. After he left, we got relegated. Forest are going the same way after sacking Cooper. The grass isn't greener in the PL. Full credit to Burnley for sticking with Kompany. They will be strong in the championship next year. As for Saints, all water under the bridge, but no promotion this year, and we could be in the Championship for years, if not worse.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Ralph Hasenhüttl - The Magic Man on 17:44 - Mar 30 with 709 viewssaintwizzler

Ralph Hasenhüttl - The Magic Man on 17:39 - Mar 30 by Southamptonfan

Didn't you want him out? Remember my thread be careful what you wish for, that things could be even worse? I knew it would get worse because I knew we wouldn't splash out on a top manager, and I knew no top manager would want to come, with such an unambitious board. I have always blamed the lack of investment, lack of ambition, and poor owners at the top. Ralph had a poor squad but did well for 4 years. After he left, we got relegated. Forest are going the same way after sacking Cooper. The grass isn't greener in the PL. Full credit to Burnley for sticking with Kompany. They will be strong in the championship next year. As for Saints, all water under the bridge, but no promotion this year, and we could be in the Championship for years, if not worse.

If I’d of known Sports Republic were going to appoint 2 out of their depth managers in Jones and Selles then I’d of ‘happily’ got relegated with Hasenhüttl.

Would of saved a hell of a lot of money.
Money we will need if promotion isn’t forthcoming this season.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Ralph Hasenhüttl - The Magic Man on 18:57 - Mar 30 with 626 viewsButty101

Ralph Hasenhüttl - The Magic Man on 17:39 - Mar 30 by Southamptonfan

We were going down with or without Ralph. The board must have been on drugs when appointing Jones

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024