Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brighton Alleged To Be Talking To Russell Martin To Replace Roberto De Zerbi 08:30 - Apr 9 with 2427 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62276/brighton-alleged-t

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Brighton Alleged To Be Talking To Russell Martin To Replace Roberto De Zerbi on 09:21 - Apr 10 with 447 viewsGRIM

Brighton Alleged To Be Talking To Russell Martin To Replace Roberto De Zerbi on 15:57 - Apr 9 by kingolaf

If Brighton want Martin they’ll get him for free if he gets sacked. Might explain his crazy decisions recently.

If RM is under Contract with us then Brighton should not even be talking to him unless our club has agreed to it.
Illegal approaches by clubs applies to players & officials of the club that the individual is contracted to.
If its true that Brighton have had talks with RM the come on Ssints take them to the cleaners.
I personally wouldn't be sorry to see the back of RM, I find him naive & annoying.
Brighton Alleged To Be Talking To Russell Martin To Replace Roberto De Zerbi on 09:24 - Apr 10 with 438 viewsPatfromPoole

Brighton Alleged To Be Talking To Russell Martin To Replace Roberto De Zerbi on 09:21 - Apr 10 by GRIM

If RM is under Contract with us then Brighton should not even be talking to him unless our club has agreed to it.
Illegal approaches by clubs applies to players & officials of the club that the individual is contracted to.
If its true that Brighton have had talks with RM the come on Ssints take them to the cleaners.
I personally wouldn't be sorry to see the back of RM, I find him naive & annoying.

He may have some sort of release clause if a Prem club comes in for him.

I think it’s too soon for him. He hasn’t won anything, or come close to doing so.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Brighton Alleged To Be Talking To Russell Martin To Replace Roberto De Zerbi on 09:46 - Apr 10 with 414 viewsManhattan_Lynx

Brighton Alleged To Be Talking To Russell Martin To Replace Roberto De Zerbi on 09:24 - Apr 10 by PatfromPoole

He may have some sort of release clause if a Prem club comes in for him.

I think it’s too soon for him. He hasn’t won anything, or come close to doing so.

Not close to winning anything? Russell Martin Management Genius was nominated for manager of the month award for 4 (FOUR) months on the trot.
Brighton Alleged To Be Talking To Russell Martin To Replace Roberto De Zerbi on 10:04 - Apr 10 with 401 viewsManhattan_Lynx

Wrong thread
[Post edited 10 Apr 10:10]
Brighton Alleged To Be Talking To Russell Martin To Replace Roberto De Zerbi on 12:01 - Apr 10 with 329 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

You guys need to look at the bigger picture.

Next season is your best chance for years to win a league championship, what with Sheff United and Burnley almost certainly dropping down.

You need to make sure you have the right manager to be able to get your first league championship in 65 years ie since 1960. Its one hell of an opportunity for your club.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Brighton Alleged To Be Talking To Russell Martin To Replace Roberto De Zerbi on 12:25 - Apr 10 with 308 viewsBLEEDRED

Had a Quick chat with Russell before the game, it's all paper talk, he is going nowhere!!
He did say, much to the disappointment of some (partially those on the Ugly!!!)
Brighton Alleged To Be Talking To Russell Martin To Replace Roberto De Zerbi on 12:39 - Apr 10 with 292 viewsPatfromPoole

Brighton Alleged To Be Talking To Russell Martin To Replace Roberto De Zerbi on 12:25 - Apr 10 by BLEEDRED

Had a Quick chat with Russell before the game, it's all paper talk, he is going nowhere!!
He did say, much to the disappointment of some (partially those on the Ugly!!!)

He’s not exactly going to say “Yeah mate, I’m off” to you, is he??!!??

Brighton Alleged To Be Talking To Russell Martin To Replace Roberto De Zerbi on 12:40 - Apr 10 with 291 viewsPatfromPoole

Brighton Alleged To Be Talking To Russell Martin To Replace Roberto De Zerbi on 12:01 - Apr 10 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

You guys need to look at the bigger picture.

Next season is your best chance for years to win a league championship, what with Sheff United and Burnley almost certainly dropping down.

You need to make sure you have the right manager to be able to get your first league championship in 65 years ie since 1960. Its one hell of an opportunity for your club.

Some right old shite coming up from League 1 by the look of it as well.

Login to get fewer ads

Brighton Alleged To Be Talking To Russell Martin To Replace Roberto De Zerbi on 12:43 - Apr 10 with 290 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Brighton Alleged To Be Talking To Russell Martin To Replace Roberto De Zerbi on 12:40 - Apr 10 by PatfromPoole

Some right old shite coming up from League 1 by the look of it as well.

I think Derby and/ or Bolton are pretty decent teams tbf

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024