Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall Boro Cardiff 22:11 - Apr 20 with 642 viewssaint22

9 points from those and we would be looking very healthy
But we could only manage 1
What a shambles
Millwall Boro Cardiff on 22:22 - Apr 20 with 627 viewsSouthamptonfan

Millwall was a very tough game, they had just appointed their new manager and we were well beaten. Middlesbrough are a decent side on their day. But Cardiff had 12, yes 12 players injured! We couldn't have had a better fixture with all their injuries. And we lose.

I think our biggest f@ck ups were Rotherham at home, Huddersfield away, Bristol City away, Sunderland, Middlesbrough , Ipswich away and obviously today.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Millwall Boro Cardiff on 22:39 - Apr 20 with 606 viewssaintmark1976

Millwall Boro Cardiff on 22:22 - Apr 20 by Southamptonfan

Millwall was a very tough game, they had just appointed their new manager and we were well beaten. Middlesbrough are a decent side on their day. But Cardiff had 12, yes 12 players injured! We couldn't have had a better fixture with all their injuries. And we lose.

I think our biggest f@ck ups were Rotherham at home, Huddersfield away, Bristol City away, Sunderland, Middlesbrough , Ipswich away and obviously today.

Don’t forget the midweek home defeat to Hull when the idiot put out a forward line of Edosie, Armstrong and Marra against one of the most physical teams in the league resulting in a 2-1 loss.
Millwall Boro Cardiff on 23:01 - Apr 20 with 566 viewsfelly1

4 straight defeats early in the season along with the Hull and Bristol City games were games we deserved to lose.

For me it's not those games that have cost us as you can't expect us to win every game.

Millwall loss at home was new manager bounce.

Ipswich away was poor goalkeeping and facing a decent side that don't give up.

Rotherham home, Huddersfield and Watford away and todays game stand out for me as the killers of our promotion chances.
Dominating poor sides, taking the lead, but not finishing them off with poor finishing.
Then waiting for the inevitable mistake at the back/goalkeeper.
Millwall Boro Cardiff on 01:54 - Apr 21 with 447 viewssaint22

Millwall Boro Cardiff on 23:01 - Apr 20 by felly1

4 straight defeats early in the season along with the Hull and Bristol City games were games we deserved to lose.

For me it's not those games that have cost us as you can't expect us to win every game.

Millwall loss at home was new manager bounce.

Ipswich away was poor goalkeeping and facing a decent side that don't give up.

Rotherham home, Huddersfield and Watford away and todays game stand out for me as the killers of our promotion chances.
Dominating poor sides, taking the lead, but not finishing them off with poor finishing.
Then waiting for the inevitable mistake at the back/goalkeeper.

Yeah you are probably right although a team wanting promotion should be beating millwall new manager or not
And I forgot about that shambokic side he picked against hull
And dropping KWP ironically the week before he gets pick for league team of the season
It’s error after error but failing to kill off the teams mentioned time and again is pi55 poor
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024