Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Post office Parcel Department 17:52 - Apr 23 with 717 viewsmax936

Fing useless, lost yet another parcel that was coming my way, just had a refund off the seller of the items, got scanned into their office and then disappeared.

2nd parcel in 6 months.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Post office Parcel Department on 19:38 - Apr 23 with 676 viewsSullutaCreturned

They're all useless, them, DPD, Amazon, Evri, we had trouble with all of them exept, as it goes, Royal mail.
Post office Parcel Department on 20:24 - Apr 23 with 661 viewsmax936

Post office Parcel Department on 19:38 - Apr 23 by SullutaCreturned

They're all useless, them, DPD, Amazon, Evri, we had trouble with all of them exept, as it goes, Royal mail.

Well they've lost 196 quids worth of my parcels there's more holes in their systems than any sieve.
Luckily the seller refunded my hard earned.

Post office Parcel Department on 10:53 - Apr 24 with 577 viewsonehunglow

Post office Parcel Department on 20:24 - Apr 23 by max936

Well they've lost 196 quids worth of my parcels there's more holes in their systems than any sieve.
Luckily the seller refunded my hard earned.

The PO shouod never have been privatised

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Post office Parcel Department on 12:19 - Apr 24 with 560 viewsScotia

Post office Parcel Department on 19:38 - Apr 23 by SullutaCreturned

Cat - Evri take the prize for crapness for me.

I've tried returning a parcel for a refund to sports company in Belgium, parcel sent on March 19th but it hasn't arrived at the destination. I've had an email this morning saying it's been returned to me and I should receive it in 8 weeks. As a "good will gesture" Evri have refunded the £8.95 postage fee I paid. For a parcel they never delivered.

I'll comfortably miss the 30 day deadline for my £150 refund. As the parcel hasn't been lost Evri reckon they aren't liable.
Post office Parcel Department on 13:20 - Apr 24 with 541 viewsWhiterockin

Post office Parcel Department on 12:19 - Apr 24 by Scotia

I've tried returning a parcel for a refund to sports company in Belgium, parcel sent on March 19th but it hasn't arrived at the destination. I've had an email this morning saying it's been returned to me and I should receive it in 8 weeks. As a "good will gesture" Evri have refunded the £8.95 postage fee I paid. For a parcel they never delivered.

I'll comfortably miss the 30 day deadline for my £150 refund. As the parcel hasn't been lost Evri reckon they aren't liable.

Small claims court worth a try?
Post office Parcel Department on 18:01 - Apr 24 with 498 viewsSullutaCreturned

Post office Parcel Department on 12:19 - Apr 24 by Scotia

8 WEEKS, what the hell have they done, sent it via the moon? It doesn't take 8 weeks for something to get here from China!

We've had a string of things dumped on ou doorstep, they don't follow delivery instructions, they don't wait. DPD even delivered something to the wrong address and claimed it was delivered properly, sent me the picture of my front door BUT it wasn't my front door. I made many phone calls that never got answered, complained many times and still got nowhere.

It's shocking.
Post office Parcel Department on 18:46 - Apr 24 with 466 viewsYrAlarch

Post office Parcel Department on 10:53 - Apr 24 by onehunglow

The PO shouod never have been privatised

Agreed. Just like the Water Companies, the Energy Companies, the rail Companies, and the Steelworks.
Post office Parcel Department on 17:47 - Apr 25 with 372 viewsSullutaCreturned

Post office Parcel Department on 18:46 - Apr 24 by YrAlarch

Agreed. Just like the Water Companies, the Energy Companies, the rail Companies, and the Steelworks.

Well Labour have pledged to renationalise the trains! Hopefully there'll be more.
Login to get fewer ads

Post office Parcel Department on 21:05 - Apr 26 with 280 viewsmax936

And there's more, two parcels due yesterday, but nobody was home yesterday or today so I took up the option to change the delivery day and chose Tomorrow Saturday, but guess what they delivered them today, FME's.

Post office Parcel Department on 11:44 - Apr 27 with 206 viewsSullutaCreturned

Post office Parcel Department on 21:05 - Apr 26 by max936

And there's more, two parcels due yesterday, but nobody was home yesterday or today so I took up the option to change the delivery day and chose Tomorrow Saturday, but guess what they delivered them today, FME's.

Delivered them where tho? Or did they leave them on the doorstep?
Post office Parcel Department on 20:32 - Apr 27 with 157 viewsmax936

Post office Parcel Department on 11:44 - Apr 27 by SullutaCreturned

Delivered them where tho? Or did they leave them on the doorstep?

Left a bin outside with a note on it, its a clean bin by the way and they put them in that, only small parcels, Lad was in Work Mrs was as well, well until her fall and trip to the hospital, [she was fine] but they had been delivered before she got home.

The point is that I had rearranged the delivery for today, they even had stickers on the parcels to deliver them today as well, you really couldn't make it up.

It can be cheaper to buy online, but then you got to rely on the delivery companies the seller uses.
[Post edited 27 Apr 20:38]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024