Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryan Fraser Reveals Two Objectives This Summer 10:00 - May 8 with 694 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62460/ryan-fraser-reveal

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ryan Fraser Reveals Two Objectives This Summer on 11:33 - May 8 with 593 viewsButty101

"That enraged Howe, but the truth was that by playing essentially on a two month extended contract, Fraser was risking a lot, a bad injury would have seen him on the sidelines and without a club for a prolonged period, he was caught between a rock and a hard place."

If he had done that here, he would rightly be vilified. It was his choice to run his contract down and not let Bournemouth sell him on . Refusing to play is snide

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Ryan Fraser Reveals Two Objectives This Summer on 12:08 - May 8 with 564 viewsSaintNick

Ryan Fraser Reveals Two Objectives This Summer on 11:33 - May 8 by Butty101

"That enraged Howe, but the truth was that by playing essentially on a two month extended contract, Fraser was risking a lot, a bad injury would have seen him on the sidelines and without a club for a prolonged period, he was caught between a rock and a hard place."

If he had done that here, he would rightly be vilified. It was his choice to run his contract down and not let Bournemouth sell him on . Refusing to play is snide

I agree with you he refused a contract extension and I agree as I said in the article, he was risking a lot if he signed it and then got injured.

But the real issue for Howe was the two games played after the restart in June where he did not play and which both where lost

Howe was enraged by what he saw as the player making himself unavailable and not fulfilling his contract and Bournemouth went down by a single point.

I totally agree with you it was the players prerogative not to sign an extension and leave on July 1st, that wasn't the real crux,

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024