Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charley 19:08 - May 10 with 792 viewskingslandstand1

May be old news or just gossip, but do we keep him or give in to the Italian giants, or say fk off and pay a few million quid if you need a bench warmer!

Charley on 19:16 - May 10 with 770 viewsSFC_Referee

No chance, especially for a team like Juventus’s size!
As if we go up then we know he can score goals in the prem so could be very important for that matter, and if we don’t go up, then I wouldn’t of thought RM would still be around and I doubt many managers wouldn’t want him to pick from for next season.
As unless anyone buys basically any of the half decent players currently on loan/looking like they could head out, then we should just keep them. As the only players that should be going out on loans are the poor ones we don’t want (like Mara) or some of the younger promising players to get them some more game time.

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Charley on 09:37 - May 11 with 415 views1ASIN12

If we keep him, loan him again or sell him will be dictated by our finical position.

He's another playing that showed a lot of promise and i had high hopes for this season but delivered very little.

If we can get a fee for him id say sell him and then hopeful we can get in a player more suited to the championship next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024