Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
keeper 21:37 - Jun 10 with 712 viewssaint22

Read somewhere we were after Patrick Pentz but as usual mucked about and now Brondby have signed him permanent after loan from
Leverkusen
keeper on 21:38 - Jun 10 with 708 viewsSaintNick

I dont think we were ever really serious and he was on loan at Brondby all last season, so this was done and dusted fairly quickly

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

keeper on 06:54 - Jun 14 with 439 viewsareasix

The positivity of Saint22 for one day after the play off final seems to have worn off and he is back to his negativity of the players , club , manager etc no one knows what they are doing etc !

I would like to ask you.

1)Have you ever targeted anything in your life and been successfully at negotiating a deal?
2) You seem to think that as a club we should sign every player that is available that someone happens to mention is for sale. What do you know about Patrick Pentz ?
3) With the change in the stadium layout and hopefully a better atmosphere , the positivity of the fans ( Although that will be interesting to see how long that lasts with a few heavy defeats! ) and with people like Saint22 slagging off the owners , team , manager and whoever else he wants to moan at we need to stick together as this season is one of survival and maybe a cup run not expectation of winning the league etc like last season. We are likely to lose more games then we win or draw but we will need to stick together especially this coming season. Palace supporters are a good example of sticking together , they have a sh!t ground until recently a very average team , a boring old past it manager until recently but they have a hardcore of tremendous supporters who make a hell of a noise and try to remain positive that one day it might be their turn to do something special.
4) We need to buy some experience to help the youngsters and be able to manage the time on the pitch so rather then slag a transfer off try and workout why they might of bought that player and for what role he might be used for. Sometimes we haven’t a clue why and it’s a crap decision but they tried to make something of it. I bet if we had bought Wotton from Blackburn it would have been a crap buy and look what has happened to him in half a season , England Euros squad.
4) Are you married and if so are you like this at home moaning about absolutely everything as you must be a nightmare to live with.
5) In your mind how long has Martin got 5 games , up to Christmas, Easter or maybe the whole season or are you going to be asking him to be sacked even before the season starts.

Come on Saint22 just for once can’t you stop criticising every transfer that they have missed , every player that hasn’t been sold and everything about a club that although it can be frustrating to support we have it in our blood to support and keep coming back to although it hurts us so much over weeks , years , decades it’s our club and we all love it deep down and is part of our DNA.

Come on you Saints.

Rant over I will shut up now.
keeper on 15:13 - Jun 14 with 286 viewssaint22

keeper on 06:54 - Jun 14 by areasix

The positivity of Saint22 for one day after the play off final seems to have worn off and he is back to his negativity of the players , club , manager etc no one knows what they are doing etc !

I would like to ask you.

1)Have you ever targeted anything in your life and been successfully at negotiating a deal?
2) You seem to think that as a club we should sign every player that is available that someone happens to mention is for sale. What do you know about Patrick Pentz ?
3) With the change in the stadium layout and hopefully a better atmosphere , the positivity of the fans ( Although that will be interesting to see how long that lasts with a few heavy defeats! ) and with people like Saint22 slagging off the owners , team , manager and whoever else he wants to moan at we need to stick together as this season is one of survival and maybe a cup run not expectation of winning the league etc like last season. We are likely to lose more games then we win or draw but we will need to stick together especially this coming season. Palace supporters are a good example of sticking together , they have a sh!t ground until recently a very average team , a boring old past it manager until recently but they have a hardcore of tremendous supporters who make a hell of a noise and try to remain positive that one day it might be their turn to do something special.
4) We need to buy some experience to help the youngsters and be able to manage the time on the pitch so rather then slag a transfer off try and workout why they might of bought that player and for what role he might be used for. Sometimes we haven’t a clue why and it’s a crap decision but they tried to make something of it. I bet if we had bought Wotton from Blackburn it would have been a crap buy and look what has happened to him in half a season , England Euros squad.
4) Are you married and if so are you like this at home moaning about absolutely everything as you must be a nightmare to live with.
5) In your mind how long has Martin got 5 games , up to Christmas, Easter or maybe the whole season or are you going to be asking him to be sacked even before the season starts.

Come on Saint22 just for once can’t you stop criticising every transfer that they have missed , every player that hasn’t been sold and everything about a club that although it can be frustrating to support we have it in our blood to support and keep coming back to although it hurts us so much over weeks , years , decades it’s our club and we all love it deep down and is part of our DNA.

Come on you Saints.

calm down luv, lots of spare time?
i just dont like the same mistakes made each year thats all
hopefully we will see a slew of quality proven players in before pre season nd we will be flourishing mid table or better come Xmas
fault to prepare as they say
keeper on 15:56 - Jun 14 with 256 viewsBuggalugs

I would like to ask you.

Come on you Saints.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

keeper on 16:21 - Jun 14 with 234 viewsButty101

I would like to ask you.

Come on you Saints.

Dont forget Areasix, that Saint22 is a big shot businessman. He spends half his life flying backwards and forwards between here and the big apple, smashing multimillion pound deals before breakfast.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

keeper on 17:22 - Jun 14 with 207 viewsareasix

Sorry I forgot !

We all know it’s going to be a tough season and calls for heads to roll will come but let’s at least keep the momentum of success at Wembley going till the first kick of the season.

But agree my fingers got carried away And couldn’t stop typing!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024