Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Goalkeeper Pursuit Takes A Step Closer 12:20 - Jul 25 with 2570 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62674/

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Goalkeeper Pursuit Takes A Step Closer on 12:24 - Jul 25 with 2547 viewssaint22

well thats a very in depth piece of research and speculation

Are we actually signing him though?
Southampton Goalkeeper Pursuit Takes A Step Closer on 12:34 - Jul 25 with 2526 viewsSaintNick

Southampton Goalkeeper Pursuit Takes A Step Closer on 12:24 - Jul 25 by saint22

well thats a very in depth piece of research and speculation

Are we actually signing him though?

When you look at his potential options in the Premier League they are pretty narrow, unless someone wants to splash out £28 million and there arent that many in the 9 clubs who might consider him an upgrade on what they have.

This one might run though as Arsenal will want to hang on for the best deal and hope that a big club might suddenly need a keeper for the season due to injury

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton Goalkeeper Pursuit Takes A Step Closer on 13:00 - Jul 25 with 2452 viewsButty101

Liverpool and Man city may well be in the market , as both their first choices are moving on

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Southampton Goalkeeper Pursuit Takes A Step Closer on 14:04 - Jul 25 with 2329 viewsNYC_Saint

Southampton Goalkeeper Pursuit Takes A Step Closer on 13:00 - Jul 25 by Butty101

Liverpool and Man city may well be in the market , as both their first choices are moving on

I doubt Arsenal would want to strengthen their rivals and it wouldn't be a definite he'd be number one long term there too.

As I said on a different thread, a loan with obligation to buy if we stay up sounds like a good structure to me for all parties.
Southampton Goalkeeper Pursuit Takes A Step Closer on 16:02 - Jul 25 with 2186 viewsBerber

If we had to pay a lander and his £100k pw I don’t see it happening. Love to see him here though.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024