| This rumoured Death Tax 18:45 - Jul 30 with 7146 views | max936 | What's that all about, we're just working to pay tax they're taking most of it through taxes Income Tax, NI, Taxing most of the things we buy etc. interest on savings/investments and now whatever this Death Tax is. This is Burnham who come in wanting to put more money in our pockets, he's another of these clueless lying buffoon's that we've had. Millionaires leaving the country in their droves, they know what's coming without doubt. |  | | |  |
| This rumoured Death Tax on 17:07 - Aug 4 with 779 views | Gwyn737 |
| This rumoured Death Tax on 16:45 - Aug 4 by Whiterockin | I know two who's next of kin had to pay IHT. One elderly who had an expensive property. One divorced in his 50s who died suddenly and had a business. Both in Wales. |
I do feel like the property one is a bit of a leveller. So many of the properties in the south and London hit threshold purely by luck of timing of purchase - not through being ‘earned’. I can see how your second example can be seen as harsh. |  | |  |
| This rumoured Death Tax on 17:11 - Aug 4 with 751 views | Whiterockin |
| This rumoured Death Tax on 17:07 - Aug 4 by Gwyn737 | I do feel like the property one is a bit of a leveller. So many of the properties in the south and London hit threshold purely by luck of timing of purchase - not through being ‘earned’. I can see how your second example can be seen as harsh. |
A lesson not to put things off, you never know what is around the corner. |  | |  |
| This rumoured Death Tax on 17:13 - Aug 4 with 744 views | Gwyn737 |
| This rumoured Death Tax on 17:11 - Aug 4 by Whiterockin | A lesson not to put things off, you never know what is around the corner. |
I heard a stat the other that that if you don’t downsize by the time you’re 72, the chances are you never will. You have to get your ducks in a row. |  | |  |
| This rumoured Death Tax on 17:42 - Aug 4 with 713 views | Whiterockin |
| This rumoured Death Tax on 17:13 - Aug 4 by Gwyn737 | I heard a stat the other that that if you don’t downsize by the time you’re 72, the chances are you never will. You have to get your ducks in a row. |
Agree with this 100%. I saw a stat once that for every year over 70 you age double that of a year under 70. I wouldn't disagree unless one of us passes that will probably be the case for us. |  | |  |
| |