Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Patriots at Dover 11:00 - Sep 6 with 12401 views1983

Whats your view on this?

Sad to see its come to this but worse still the government have pushed people's hand on things like this and bigger it will get.

The Irony of Dovers MP "these people are not from here and are wearing masks"

Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

0
Patriots at Dover on 08:08 - Sep 25 with 488 viewsGwyn737

Patriots at Dover on 07:58 - Sep 25 by AnotherJohn

Many of the 'asylum seekers welcome' camp want safe routes instead, which does not remove the problems of pressure on services/infrastructure/accommodation and incompatible cultures. I would not underestimate the numbers who suffer from toxic altruism.


I don't think there are many on here and it's a pretty broad church.
0
Patriots at Dover on 09:08 - Sep 25 with 435 views1983

Patriots at Dover on 21:32 - Sep 22 by hobo



Hundreds more escorted in, facilitated all the way from French coast. Disgusting


"Our" emergency services are under funded and stretched to the limit......nothing to see here you right wing thug get back to work and pay your bills.

Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

0
Patriots at Dover on 09:17 - Sep 25 with 416 viewsScotia

Patriots at Dover on 08:08 - Sep 25 by Gwyn737

I don't think there are many on here and it's a pretty broad church.


I only know one personally. And in my line of work I'd expect to see more.

It's hysterics across most of the media that lead people to think there are more. Similarly with Trans people,
0
Patriots at Dover on 09:26 - Sep 25 with 419 viewsAnotherJohn

Patriots at Dover on 09:08 - Sep 25 by 1983

"Our" emergency services are under funded and stretched to the limit......nothing to see here you right wing thug get back to work and pay your bills.


That Youtube video of the progress of the last big dinghy across the Channel, starting with chaotic boarding with a baby thrown into the water and including the prearranged rendezvous of the French Abeille Liberté with a Border Force and two RNLI vessels, is the one that is turning more of us into right wing thugs!
[Post edited 25 Sep 9:32]
0
Patriots at Dover on 13:10 - Sep 25 with 363 viewsKeithHaynes

Patriots at Dover on 09:08 - Sep 25 by 1983

"Our" emergency services are under funded and stretched to the limit......nothing to see here you right wing thug get back to work and pay your bills.


I’ve heard on the news today the two coach escort involved more police officers than Trumps cavalcade when he came to the UK after landing.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Patriots at Dover on 15:49 - Sep 25 with 304 views1983

It's insane none of it makes sense all I keep hearing about today is some bloke called Tomo sticking a knife in a dinghy like nothing else matters or nothing else is happening in the world.
My missus is the most liberal laid back person I know even shes wobbles her head in disbelief
[Post edited 25 Sep 16:04]

Stop The Boats !
Poll: Do you support the arrival of illegal immigrants

0
Patriots at Dover on 17:31 - Sep 25 with 259 viewsonehunglow

Patriots at Dover on 15:49 - Sep 25 by 1983

It's insane none of it makes sense all I keep hearing about today is some bloke called Tomo sticking a knife in a dinghy like nothing else matters or nothing else is happening in the world.
My missus is the most liberal laid back person I know even shes wobbles her head in disbelief
[Post edited 25 Sep 16:04]


But he’s got a criminal record
He also put face covering on
And doesn’t want illegal criminals here
I’d rather our own criminals frankly
They tend not to throw babies into the sea

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026