Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fun facts, games and oddities 14:33 - Sep 23 with 2750 viewsBeckenhamhoop

I thought maybe a thread of things that can be found on the www that might be mentally stimulating/unusual/interesting could be posted to wile away some time over the next three weeks. If it keeps some of you occupied and away from getting into trouble on street corners then it’s no bad thing.

My contribution…

https://hbd.gg/play

Click on the map. Press confirm. Score points with how geographically close you are to being correct.
[Post edited 23 Sep 14:35]

Poll: Julian Stepháne…stick or twist

3
Fun facts, games and oddities on 14:47 - Sep 26 with 289 viewshubble

Rfar posted this in a similar thread some time ago. I've played it every day since (currently averaging 381), I'm addicted, along with most of the other games on here: https://www.merriam-webster.co

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026